Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AlcatrazNC

T9 BB Hull

4 comments in this topic

[WOLFB]
Members
1,732 posts
8,284 battles

I've been grinding my Izumo for a moment now and I just noticed both Izumo and Iowa have to research both B and C hull to unlock the T10 while German and RN only have to unlock B hull. 

Why both US and IJN has to research 2 hull while German and UK can get away with only 1 hull ? It's because Iowa and Izumo are the older ship ? If yes then why  WWG didn't gave German and RN  2 hull to research as well ? I mean the B hull is totally useless yet, it's pretty expensive and the XP required is also pretty huge, especially for non premium player.  While I'm enjoying Izumo guns (for now) it's kinda annoying to be forced to grind this ship in a meta where HE spam is everywhere. Fire isn't a problem for me, but the pure HE damage gives me a so much trouble. 

Unless there is a viable reason that I'm not aware, why WG doesn't remove these hulls ?

Members
711 posts

the RN Lion has the 419 mm/45 Mk II Main Battery to research instead.

the KM Friedrich der Große has the 420 mm L/48 Drh LC/40 Main Battery to research instead.

in all the difference between the B hull and the Main Battery is 1,000,000 to 1,600,000 credits and 9,000xp to 10,000xp

so its not a lot.

edit:

the Lion/Friedrich der Große propulsion upgrades cost a bit more in credits and xp.

Edited by b101uk

[WOLFB]
Members
1,732 posts
8,284 battles
17 minutes ago, b101uk said:

the RN Lion has the 419 mm/45 Mk II Main Battery to research instead.

the KM Friedrich der Große has the 420 mm L/48 Drh LC/40 Main Battery to research instead.

in all the difference between the B hull and the Main Battery is 1,000,000 to 1,600,000 credits and 9,000xp to 10,000xp

so its not a lot.

edit:

the Lion/Friedrich der Große propulsion upgrades cost a bit more in credits and xp.

Yeah but it's not mandatory. You can grind this ship without using upgraded weapon. 

For both Iowa and Izumo you need to research these hull. That's my point.

Members
711 posts
22 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Yeah but it's not mandatory. You can grind this ship without using upgraded weapon. 

For both Iowa and Izumo you need to research these hull. That's my point.

Montana and  Yamato are 6000xp to 8000xp cheaper than Großer Kurfürst and Conqueror, and both Großer Kurfürst and Conqueror have an additional 35,000xp to spend on getting the 420 mm L/48 Drh LC/40 or 457 mm/45 Mk II before you can utilise the ship experience via doubloons.

Sign in to follow this