You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IfYouSeeKhaos

Did anybody else notice the "Type" of victory or defeat has been removed from the post battle stats?

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles

Such as "All enemy/allied warships destroyed"/"Our/the enemy team has completed the mission"/"Time ran out our/the enemy team won on points"...I think that's all...am I forgetting any? It's been so long.

Old example:

shot-18_04.08_22_34.21-0395.thumb.jpg.b484e84ffdf83f6ffa897b858e2004f7.jpg

New example:

shot-18_05.09_02_57.01-0445.thumb.jpg.2a9f46f28ab8b4b239d969a00c4763f5.jpg

Edited by IfYouSeeKhaos

[ARGSY]
Members
6,274 posts
4,243 battles

Given that it's telling me I was torpedoed by Wyomings and sunk by main calibre gunfire from aircraft carriers, anything's possible.

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,927 battles

I do notice that now that you mention it, and I think you got all of them for domination, but you did miss “our/the enemy team won by capping the base.” Or something like that for standard and capture zone. 

39 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Given that it's telling me I was torpedoed by Wyomings and sunk by main calibre gunfire from aircraft carriers, anything's possible.

I have seen things like “Midway DD-sank with main battery fire-Gearing BB,” in PTS, and other ridiculous combinations like “Hindenburg DD-sank with bombs-Yamato CV,” it could get pretty weird. Go home WoWs, your drunk :Smile_honoring:.

Edited by GabeTheDespot