You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IvanPonomarev

Suggestion for AFK Rank Players

26 comments in this topic

[MIA-A]
Members
344 posts
9,792 battles

I like the penalty for being afk but wargaming could do a perm ban for the entire season if you go afk. Des mines afk entire match brought down the entire team. Tired of it especially rank 5 below where a star really means something. Get these people outta here WG.

• Bad 4

[POP]
Members
858 posts
9,834 battles
1 hour ago, IvanPonomarev said:

Get these people outta here WG.

giphy.gif

[WOLFB]
Members
1,737 posts
8,298 battles

Report if it makes you feel good but perma ban people just for this reason ? No.

-What if the player had an emergency ?

-What if Internet drop ?

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles
1 hour ago, IvanPonomarev said:

I like the penalty for being afk but wargaming could do a perm ban for the entire season if you go afk. Des mines afk entire match brought down the entire team. Tired of it especially rank 5 below where a star really means something. Get these people outta here WG.

RIP volunteer emergency responders who are on call 24/7. I'm not going to save your precious game and not go on a call. Get a life away from video games, dude

Edited by Ducky_shot

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
2 hours ago, IvanPonomarev said:

There are two possibilities.

One: you are trolling, in which case, get back under your bridge.

Two: you are in earnest, in which case, get a life.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
2 hours ago, IvanPonomarev said:

For a nation that was founded by people who were fed up with intolerance, we sure do have our moments, no? Dream on!

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

For a nation that was founded by people who were fed up with intolerance, we sure do have our moments, no? Dream on!

Well, actually we were founded on not wanting to pay taxes, and realizing that an island 3000 miles away couldn't make us do so. That being said, yes the OP is being a sphincter based life form.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
59 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Well, actually we were founded on not wanting to pay taxes, and realizing that an island 3000 miles away couldn't make us do so. That being said, yes the OP is being a sphincter based life form.

Silly me; here I thought the Puritans came here seeking Religious freedom, not tax relief. Better re-read my history books!

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
1 hour ago, Umikami said:

Silly me; here I thought the Puritans came here seeking Religious freedom, not tax relief. Better re-read my history books!

You said "nation".  By that, I assume you refer to the United States, not Plymouth Colony. Yes, the Puritans came to North America because the Church of England was not masochistic enough for them, but they were a minority even then. New York, Virginia, the Carolinas, were all economic ventures, even the rest of Massachusetts. BTW, the Puritans were not really big on tolerance.

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Members
6,364 posts
4,293 battles
3 hours ago, Ducky_shot said:

RIP volunteer emergency responders who are on call 24/7. I'm not going to save your precious game and not go on a call. Get a life away from video games, dude

This, so much, and for much the same reason.

Members
3 posts
10,579 battles

See my post the pink thing.

Sometimes afk isnt what i looks like.

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,927 battles
42 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

You said "nation".  By that, I assume you refer to the United States, not Plymouth Colony. Yes, the Puritans came to North America because the Church of England was not masochistic enough for them, but they were a minority even then. New York, Virginia, the Carolinas, were all economic ventures, even the rest of Massachusetts. BTW, the Puritans were not really big on tolerance.

The Puritans wanted the freedom to take other people’s freedom, and in England, they weren’t given that freedom, funny isn’t it?

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles

OP hasn't come back to the thread, so I'm just going to assume a troll at this point. 

[R-R-R]
Members
975 posts
6,634 battles

But sometimes it is not player's fault.

Last season I had a ranked game in which I crashed at the start of the battle. I restarted the game. However for some reason, the game doesn't put me back into the game. I got stuck in the port screen and have the ship I just used being in in-battle status.

The correct fix WG should do is to make all the players on the team with an afk player not losing a star no matter what the end result of the game is.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
6 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

the Puritans were not really big on tolerance.

One of the great ironies of early America; the people who fled England because of persecution became better at it than the people they fled.

6 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

New York, Virginia, the Carolinas, were all economic ventures, even the rest of Massachusetts.

Some of these peoples did flee excess taxation, others the economic depression that was happening in their birth nations, such as the German states (there wasn't a unified Germany back that far), the Holy Roman Empire (which was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire), and the Baltic states. Pennsylvania and Maryland were certainly tax dodges in that they were colonies which were planned and transported wholesale from "the Mother country", although PA definitely also had a serious religious component too. The Carolinas had a large French population, who also fled for economic reasons

Sometimes I think the most unbelievable part of our American revolution is the fact that all of these different peoples from so many places could combine to fight the worlds leading superpower of the time.

[PS1HQ]
Members
621 posts

I'm thinking AFK's should have to play like 10 battles in co-op before they are allowed to do anything else.  of course they cannot be afk during those or it doubles successively each time.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
11 hours ago, Doombeagle said:

There are two possibilities.

One: you are trolling, in which case, get back under your bridge.

Two: you are in earnest, in which case, get a life.

lol I love your screen name and profile pic. Everyone fears the Beagle of doom!!!!!!!

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
2 hours ago, Umikami said:

One of the great ironies of early America; the people who fled England because of persecution became better at it than the people they fled.

Some of these peoples did flee excess taxation, others the economic depression that was happening in their birth nations, such as the German states (there wasn't a unified Germany back that far), the Holy Roman Empire (which was neither holy, nor Roman, nor an empire), and the Baltic states. Pennsylvania and Maryland were certainly tax dodges in that they were colonies which were planned and transported wholesale from "the Mother country", although PA definitely also had a serious religious component too. The Carolinas had a large French population, who also fled for economic reasons

Sometimes I think the most unbelievable part of our American revolution is the fact that all of these different peoples from so many places could combine to fight the worlds leading superpower of the time.

LOL I have always said the worst thing about religion is the people who claim to practice it.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

LOL I have always said the worst thing about religion is the people who claim to practice it.

Funniest T-Shirt I ever saw said : "Dear Jesus, please save me from the Christians!"

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Funniest T-Shirt I ever saw said : "Dear Jesus, please save me from the Christians!"

ROFLMAO......that is hilarious, where do I get one.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,804 posts
15,310 battles
1 minute ago, Belthorian said:

ROFLMAO......that is hilarious, where do I get one.

Haven't seen one for years; they were big during the Christian revival late last century, 80s and 90s. I'm sure any good custom shop would be able to make one up for you, and you could probably add a classy cartoon.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
1 minute ago, Umikami said:

Haven't seen one for years; they were big during the Christian revival late last century, 80s and 90s. I'm sure any good custom shop would be able to make one up for you, and you could probably add a classy cartoon.

I don't think my god, the flying spaghetti monster would approve of me praying to a different God lol.