Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Admiral_Thrawn_1

Isoroku Question? 9 Lives?

11 comments in this topic

[RKLES]
Members
7,213 posts
9,006 battles

Ok got the Isoroku Cat Captain, but have not used him yet and he is still in my reserves. Any special abilities like maybe getting 9 heals for my BBs? Lol he is a cat after all and they say cats get 9 lives...

Or in the case of one of my cats that is Bengal breed, think he gets / burns 9 lives an hour, man that cat lives dangerously all the time, and yet will likely manage to live a long life and possibly shorten mine. :Smile_facepalm:

[STW-D]
Supertester
1,650 posts
5,198 battles

Yamamoto's skills are clearly marked.  His talents activate only after completing the required achievements (first blood/Kraken).  The extra effects activate only if you "mount" them on the commander screen (fireworks, tracers, flag).

[RKLES]
Members
7,213 posts
9,006 battles
13 minutes ago, InvalidKey said:

Yamamoto's skills are clearly marked.  His talents activate only after completing the required achievements (first blood/Kraken).  The extra effects activate only if you "mount" them on the commander screen (fireworks, tracers, flag).

I know Admiral  Yamamoto’s Skills and talents, he is in use. What I need to know is if that Cat named Isoroku has any abilities?

[WOLFB]
Members
1,728 posts
8,274 battles

Nah I don't think it has some kind of abilities. Maybe better RNG for luck ? lol

Edited by AlcatrazNC

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,802 posts
15,249 battles
3 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

one of my cats that is Bengal breed

I hope yours is smarter than mine was; my oldest daughter gave me one someone had dropped off at the vets where she worked, and she ended up with it, and gave it to me. It was the dumbest animal I have ever owned. We used to keep sticky mouse traps because we lived in farming country, and the cat got into one. I woke up to this horrible wailing as the cat was covered with sticky trap stickum from nose to tail and had somehow managed to get all his paws glued together. He was a great looking cat, gorgeous striped coloring; but as dumb as a brick.

[RKLES]
Members
7,213 posts
9,006 battles
10 hours ago, Umikami said:

I hope yours is smarter than mine was; my oldest daughter gave me one someone had dropped off at the vets where she worked, and she ended up with it, and gave it to me. It was the dumbest animal I have ever owned. We used to keep sticky mouse traps because we lived in farming country, and the cat got into one. I woke up to this horrible wailing as the cat was covered with sticky trap stickum from nose to tail and had somehow managed to get all his paws glued together. He was a great looking cat, gorgeous striped coloring; but as dumb as a brick.

Yeah part of the problem is our Bengal is highly intelligent and yet likes being a Kamikaze...

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
16,179 posts
11,693 battles
10 hours ago, Umikami said:

I lived with a Bengal once (roommate's cat).  I'm a cat guy, and I hated that cat.  Other than looking cool, he had zero redeeming qualities.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,831 battles
14 hours ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Ok got the Isoroku Cat Captain, but have not used him yet and he is still in my reserves. Any special abilities like maybe getting 9 heals for my BBs? Lol he is a cat after all and they say cats get 9 lives...

Or in the case of one of my cats that is Bengal breed, think he gets / burns 9 lives an hour, man that cat lives dangerously all the time, and yet will likely manage to live a long life and possibly shorten mine. :Smile_facepalm:

lol I want to see pictures of your Bengal. I have two cats an all black cat names Casey and an orange tabby named Tigger. Casey is a daddy's boy and wants to be held all the time. When I am playing ships he curls up in the chair next to me and is happy that he is near his human. He spends so much time with me when I am playing ships he has earned the rank of Grand Admiral Casey.

[RKLES]
Members
7,213 posts
9,006 battles
1 hour ago, Belthorian said:

lol I want to see pictures of your Bengal. I have two cats an all black cat names Casey and an orange tabby named Tigger. Casey is a daddy's boy and wants to be held all the time. When I am playing ships he curls up in the chair next to me and is happy that he is near his human. He spends so much time with me when I am playing ships he has earned the rank of Grand Admiral Casey.

Here is the BengalD6697924-429E-43BB-84ED-C572268A4B24.thumb.jpeg.1c2c751b3f7a884e72c132a1bf79e4e0.jpeg

And my 2 females that manage to keep him in line for the most part, they are cute, intelligent, and have sweet personalities, but they also have a Fiery side that the Bengal has been learning not to cross lol. So if one or both of the females sleep in my room at night the Bengal has learned not to disturb or else he will wish he had left them alone. The black one is like adoptive mother for the Bengal and the tabby. That includes giving the Bengal motherly discipline when needed. Lol so I actually manage to get relatively peaceful nights of sleep usually.

8E7D22B5-C80B-4FB7-AED3-4C51416A8F07.thumb.jpeg.e5e3c58f7f31fbe81ca8ee6a7f1ceed0.jpeg

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,908 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Here is the BengalD6697924-429E-43BB-84ED-C572268A4B24.thumb.jpeg.1c2c751b3f7a884e72c132a1bf79e4e0.jpeg

And my 2 females that manage to keep him in line for the most part, they are cute, intelligent, and have sweet personalities, but they also have a Fiery side that the Bengal has been learning not to cross lol. So if one or both of the females sleep in my room at night the Bengal has learned not to disturb or else he will wish he had left them alone. The black one is like adoptive mother for the Bengal and the tabby. That includes giving the Bengal motherly discipline when needed. Lol so I actually manage to get relatively peaceful nights of sleep usually.

8E7D22B5-C80B-4FB7-AED3-4C51416A8F07.thumb.jpeg.e5e3c58f7f31fbe81ca8ee6a7f1ceed0.jpeg

Prefer European Shorthairs. Mine are 16 years now and even manage to adopt a Siberian Husky 5 years ago. Think it's the same stubborness and curiosity they share.

As for the other cat: he is just a 6 point captain without anything else. How about a always landing on your feet skill: you can pull the most stupid yolo rush with your ship and still make it out alive :Smile_teethhappy:

[STW-D]
Supertester
1,650 posts
5,198 battles

Right.. cat captains with similar names.  i forgot about that one.

I'm fairly certain his special skills are.. umm. He starts with 6 points.  ... And he's a cat.

Sign in to follow this