Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

7 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
1,583 battles

Hi All;

Sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this in.

I have a Cleveland that I play from time to time and I notice that my ship XP keeps accumulating on the ship itself...I thought these XP points were supposed to go to your Free XP points...or something.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Pepper

ClevelandXP.JPG

[S0L0]
Members
226 posts
5,434 battles

No, ...well..
it is generating convertible XP, but you'll have to pay with doubloons to convert it.

A ship without an elite status will not be able to transfer Ship XP to Free XP.

Edited by JB_24

Members
1,153 posts
3,146 battles

At the end of the battle, there are two types of xp earned- the free xp goes straight to your pool, while the ship xp builds up on the ship. The only thing you can do with it once you have researched everything is to convert it to free xp with dubloons. This can only be done on elite ships, meaning you have unlocked all the modules and the ship after. 

[NATO]
Members
3 posts
2,669 battles

That ship will continue to earn exp when you play battles. The normal amount of exp based on how you perform plus Free XP which is I believe 10% of the exp you earned in battle. If you have a elite ship(silver icon with the laurel wreaths around the side) or premium ship(gold icon) then you can go to the top right corner in the port and convert the normal exp into free xp. Which can be used for researching other tech trees and special Free XP ships such as the Missouri(No longer available), Musashi(750,000 free xp) and the Nelson(375,000 free xp)

Hope this helps

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

On the up side the cruiser split is coming depending on how they handle that you will be able to move into the next ship faster.

Sign in to follow this