You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Torpeditis

57% WR player looking for active clan for random & operations

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Members
3 posts
5,018 battles

Hi there, I'm a big fan of this game and looking to join a group of like-minded people. I am currently in [-TRM-] but looking for a new clan that is more active.

I have around 2,500 random battles with ~57.5% solo win rate. I play exclusively without premium time (so average XP is lower than would be otherwise). I'm looking for a clan that has a large, active player base (preferably >40 members) as well as an easy-going and friendly culture. I play close to everyday and play mostly randoms & operations, will also play in clan battles if needed. One thing I am specifically looking for are teammates to grind 'out of rotation' operations for the daily bonuses. Look forward to any replies, thanks!

Location is NA, central time

Edited by Torpeditis

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,319 posts
10,704 battles
1 hour ago, Torpeditis said:

Hi there, I'm a big fan of this game and looking to join a group of like-minded people. I am currently in [-TRM-] but looking for a new clan that is more active.

I have around 2,500 random battles with ~57.5% solo win rate. I play exclusively without premium time (so average XP is lower than would be otherwise). I'm looking for a clan that has a large, active player base (preferably >40 members) as well as an easy-going and friendly culture. I play close to everyday and play mostly randoms & operations, will also play in clan battles if needed. One thing I am specifically looking for are teammates to grind 'out of rotation' operations for the daily bonuses. Look forward to any replies, thanks!

Location is NA, central time

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png   is recruiting!

I sent a Personal Message to your in-box!

[KSC]
Members
41 posts
14,765 battles

Check us out at KSC.  

Our main aim focus is Clan Wars and Div play, but we regularly run through scenarios for the perks given.  We also have a really solid/fun group of guys who willingly help each other grind out missions.  

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
161 posts
6,576 battles

You can come check us out at Sea Renegades! We don't have 40+ members but what we do have a tight group people that knows each other well! We have 29 members who are all active and team up! Plus we can help you grind to your ranked 10 ships!  One thing to keep in mind about you wanting to join these big groups is usually, you just become another number/member without people really getting to know you. At Sea Renegades, you don't just become another member, you become a friend!  We are active, we are looking for other active players and people who are interested in Clan wars as well. Come check us out!   kb509.teamspeak3.com is our Teamspeak Address and our website http://searenegades.gamerlaunch.com/

5aa3101a961e6_SeaRenegadeslogo-transparent.thumb.png.1304196dce5e09d0fbfbe481c1dc4c41.png

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[BLUE_]
Members
399 posts
14,325 battles

Hey there! Good evening!

I'm a member from [Blue_] Blue Fleet, we are always open for new members that are healthy to the community and are aiming to improve together. We have 29 members atm and we have fun chatting even during intense battles in Clan Wars and somtimes we just show up to talk. I'm sending the invitation for our discord in the PM.

^And this is one of our proundest matches! :cap_viking:

See you in the high seas! :Smile_honoring:

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
316 posts
4,651 battles

NavyGaming America's doors are always open to new recruits, we have active competitive and social sub clans and often do Operations.

Link to NGA's website.

Beta Testers
68 posts
6,622 battles

The Art of Warfare [TAW] is always looking for new members. We are putting together an active CW team for next season. We have over 2500 active members. check us out at:  https://taw.net/

[90TH]
[90TH]
Members
111 posts
7,065 battles

Torpeditis I sent you a private message on here feel free to message me back! 90th Battle Group has room and is currently recruiting we fit the bill for what you are looking for.

image.png.6602e3ea24686857d1bccea75e104792.png

image.thumb.png.acc4694305ba8a7a225bc7fc75375225.png