Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Usedcarjock

So I’ve made Rank 10!

9 comments in this topic

[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,315 battles

Now what? What’s the meta. I have Yamato and Montana. Des Moines and Hindenburg. Gearing and Z-52. What should I use. I ranked out of 8 using NC.

Edited by Usedcarjock

[SWOB]
Members
2,707 posts
15,751 battles

Try them all, but since you've already got a grove going with the NC, I'd start with the Monty.

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Well, sometimes it's BB heavy and other times it's CA heavy. Most of the time though, it's DD heavy. Monty is usually a good pick.

[-BSS-]
Members
394 posts
6,249 battles

Can’t go wrong with any of those ships

[PLPT]
Members
632 posts
6,810 battles

IMHO Hindy for the damage farming.  If you want to climb ranks, go for the no-star-loss.  Sad but true.

If you're trying to help the team win (good for you), then I'd suggest the Z is better than the Gearing, since you can bully C cap on Hotspot and Mountain Range.  When playing the north side of North, you can speed boost to the small island in C-cap while running hydro, and if another DD challenges, your hydro spots them for your teammates.  Don't try it from south side, though.  (Why is this map in ranked?  It's biased to north team.  The map is even called North ffs.)

Edited by n00bot

[SEALZ]
Members
526 posts
5,315 battles

So I’ve messed around a little at Rank 10, started with Hindy because I tend to perform well with her, however in ranked I can’t quite get her to work as well as randoms, due to focus fire from multiple BBs. Switched to Monty and did better, however there are situations where I was just punished by 4 DD per team matchups, and while not as hampered as say yamato, Monty struggles more than cruisers. I guess I’ll give Z-52 a shot, I have the mod that extends its duration, so that outta be worth something right?

[YAN]
Members
1,640 posts
7,467 battles

Statistically your best ship is Des moines, there was a thread earlier showing DM as the 2nd highest winrate, and one of the most used, ships in the current season.

imo I would play whatever you feel best with.

Sign in to follow this