You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TorpedoBleats

51% WR Player, Looking for Clan

10 comments in this topic

[KNOT]
Members
76 posts
3,705 battles

Hey fellas. I usually go by Acumen, but for the game's sake, I'm TheAcumen. I'm currently shifting out of a World of Tanks clan that had a much neglected naval branch, of which I was one of the sole players (and their recruiter.) I have acceptable stats, 51% WR solo and have made it to Rank 9 in the 7th season and 10 in this current one. I have no T10's and am admittedly a bit of a wallet warrior, but I believe it offers me a variety of experiences gameplay-wise.

https://na.wows-numbers.com/player/1000530901,TorpedoBleats/

Here's my #'s page. Let me know if you need any more info. My primary mode of contact is on Discord.

Have a good one!

Edit: I'm also planning on starting a twitch stream at some point, so let me know if that's a deal-breaker.
Double Edit: I've also only just left the clan, so we have 3 days to suss out the details and chatter.

Edited by TheAcumen

[-TKS-]
[-TKS-]
Members
275 posts
4,363 battles

I feel you would fit right into the Komodo syndicate. {TKS}. We are looking for team players who want to build a team from the ground up. feel free to apply in game. 

[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,320 posts
10,704 battles

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png  is recruiting!

Private message has been sent to your in-box!   :cap_look:

[NGA]
[NGA]
Members
316 posts
4,656 battles

Be sure to give Navy Gaming America a look, a friendly laid back group with both social and competitive sub clans. 

Link to our website.

o7

[TEARZ]
Members
164 posts
9,973 battles

Good Evening Acumen or Torpedobleats LOL,

Are you as excited for clan battles and ranked season in WOWS as I am?  Are you looking for some good div mates and a low drama clan experience? Then look no further than TEARZ.  We were one of the original test clans so we have been around the block.  We expanded our clan from Wot to Wows and I'm on the lookout for new members.  All you need to have is a desire to help be part of a team of great clan members.  We don't really have any strict requirements except to not be toxic towards our community, be active, and open minded, so take advantage of our fully stocked port now while you can!  

Things I'd like to see from recruits:

• Ability to use TS3 for team events even if its w/o a mic vs20.tserverhq.com:9006
  • Ability to put the team over ones self... take a shot to keep guns in the game.
  • Take ownership of your clan... be respectful and teach to the Wows community otherwise it will end up like Wot chats.
  • Take the lead when your comfortable... I like analyzing players for officer rolls so take advantage and I will lead you by example.
  • Be willing to learn and teach... we can't all be pros if we don't work together.

I am the Commander of TEARZ and was the former founder and XO of ORBIT so with TEARZ being new feel free to check my creds in both clans.  Join while my clans recruiting promotion is still going on and you can win a free prize after 30 days of active play.

Nro4pae.jpg                 sSHTgJU.jpg                       u1PvcyI.jpg