You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TexRaptor

Agian invisible ships

17 comments in this topic

[ELECT]
Members
27 posts

I have tried to played random battles and again it is dominated by invisible DDs that can launch vast amounts of undetectable torps.

makes me want to take my 5 t0 6 hundred dollars a year  elsewhere. 

• Funny 1
  • Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Go to the wiki Page and study the DD mechanics for concealment. After you have learned how a DD is invisible your whole attitude will change .

Don't learn them and pack your bags to find "Something else"

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,569 posts
4,439 battles

It's not going to change anytime soon regardless of your 3 posts of whining and threats to withdraw your wallet. Learn how the game mechanics work or go elsewhere. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Members
629 posts

I hear you as I just played my Big Mo and it ate so many torps it had holes on top of holes....But as a DD Main we get slaughtered at caps...Seriously if you would only send enough ships to the cap in the beginning the DD population goes way down.. But if the CA's and BBs spread out over the entire ocean and do not call focus fire on a DD when spotted.   Drop everything and SHOOT THE DD.....After the initial cap oh my my.....you are my [edited]....unless you have some of them new aeroplanes....that can be a problem..

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,192 posts
18,937 battles

Is it so hard to put some flesh to the bone if you guys try to troll?

0/10

Would not read again or recommend.

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,886 battles

Well, where to start. You have never played more than 16 battles in a DD(Clemson) and around 4 in a few other DD's. You've free xp your way up the US BB line to Montana, with predictable results.

How to improve:

Go and watch some of Ichase's youtube videos on game mechanics. Forget your shiny new Montana for now. After watching some video content, start up the IJN DD line and progress slowly. If you still want to play BB's, think about going back to T4-T5 and playing them at that level. You're not ready for T10. Neither am I really, and I have over 7000 battles versus your five hundred or so.

• Cool 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,182 battles
22 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

I have tried to played random battles and again it is dominated by invisible DDs that can launch vast amounts of undetectable torps.

Insert "by have a good time!" Gif or you could learn how the game works and stop sailing in straight lines. After that;

1OX2isp.png

• Bad 1

[SALVO]
Members
17,139 posts
17,811 battles
28 minutes ago, TexRaptor said:

Play DDs and you'll learn why concealment is absolutely necessary for DDs to have a chance in this game.

Members
4,576 posts
6,531 battles
3 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Insert "by have a good time!" Gif or you could learn how the game works and stop sailing in straight lines. After that;

1OX2isp.png

Git Gud is soooooo worn out. Pls. Retire it. :Smile_facepalm:

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[WORX]
Members
1,884 posts
12,967 battles

Can money buy you skills? stay tune to "As my wallet opens" and our soap Oprah hero @TexRaptor tries to conquer WOWS upper tiers with a few Benjamin's a week. 

• Same Wallet time
  • Same Wallet WOWS Board post

Get your popcorn ready, :cap_popcorn::cap_rambo::cap_old:

• Funny 1

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,182 battles
2 minutes ago, dmckay said:

Git Gud is soooooo worn out. Pls. Retire it. :Smile_facepalm:

when-no-one-likes-your-picture-tough-cro

In my defense though complaints about DDs and their torps by idiot BB drivers is also very worn out. 

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

A financial radio talk show host once told me dont invest in things you dont understand. Very sound advice.

Seems applicable here.

• Cool 1

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,481 posts
3,430 battles

I guess some people just refuse to learn to play the game properly.

Good bye, OP. Please let the door hit you on the way out.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
2 hours ago, TexRaptor said:

DD detection ranges from 5.4 km - to over 9.0 depending on the build, so they're not invisible as you put it, they're using the concealment that they have to get close, but not seen.

Torpedoes have a detection range, and none of them are invisible once they past that detection range to your ship, again some torpedoes as little as .8 km to 2.5 km depending on tier

If you see these torpedoes hit your ship then they are not invisible are they?  You are simple not map aware of what might be coming.

When a cat catches a mouse, it often plays with its food before its eaten, You are what DD players love to see,

Edited by CriMiNaL__

[LEGIT]
[LEGIT]
Members
442 posts
18,784 battles

i don't know what he is talking about! Please explain yourself!

shot-18.05.07_21.12.45-0559.jpg

Edited by Filthy_Pelican
  • Funny 1

Members
629 posts

The best answer was to play DDs. By the time he has a Tier 10 DD with a 19 point Captain he will post about getting deleted in one shot and green BBS camping.