Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
MrAnonyM00SE

Possible Game Breaking Bug

2 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
638 battles

When in a division and ready for battle while looking at another ships main gun information when queue is joined your ships guns have the information of the ship you were looking at not your ship you are playing. (in this case I was the new mexico with the budyony? gun informaiton). Possible some in game data values are changed though I did not appear to exceed the ships performance (when playing with the new mexico in this game I did not have any shells do more damage than the budyony?'s max ap shell damage. But when playing with the omaha with new mexico's gun information the maximum damage did not exceed the maximum damage of the omaha; but I did citadel another cruiser (bow in and tier 6) with omaha's high explosive shells.) Unsure how much stats are changed or if there are other things that will change.

Reproduction rate: 100%

System info: Windows 10, amd 9590, Nividia 1070, 16 gb RAM

Bug.thumb.jpg.a01886b50b41512e20af7c53536ad81c.jpg

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,182 battles
28 minutes ago, MrAnonyM00SE said:

When in a division and ready for battle while looking at another ships main gun information when queue is joined your ships guns have the information of the ship you were looking at not your ship you are playing. (in this case I was the new mexico with the budyony? gun informaiton). Possible some in game data values are changed though I did not appear to exceed the ships performance (when playing with the new mexico in this game I did not have any shells do more damage than the budyony?'s max ap shell damage. But when playing with the omaha with new mexico's gun information the maximum damage did not exceed the maximum damage of the omaha; but I did citadel another cruiser (bow in and tier 6) with omaha's high explosive shells.) Unsure how much stats are changed or if there are other things that will change.

Reproduction rate: 100%

System info: Windows 10, amd 9590, Nividia 1070, 16 gb RAM

Bug.thumb.jpg.a01886b50b41512e20af7c53536ad81c.jpg

That is a bug, not game-breaking though. If you New Mexico's guns had started acting like the Budyonney then it is game-breaking. Still @Pigeon_of_War might want to send this up the chain to Wargaming. Might cause some confusion in-game. 

Sign in to follow this