Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yellar_2014

Bug with AA and aircraft, CV in every CoOp?

2 comments in this topic

[TGP]
Members
8 posts
4,836 battles

I noticed this in rank play yesterday. I launched a fighter for spotting purposes, a Des Moine on the other side of a huge island was shooting thru the island with AA and killed the plane before it even got off my ship. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this? Also it seems as soon as someone clicks or pushes the button to launch an aircraft you are immediately spotted before the aircraft is in the air. Also why is there a CV in every CoOp battle? If there isn't a real person with one then one gets put in by the matchmaking. CV's aren't that popular on any other game mode. Plus it really makes it hard to get a feel for a ship that has little to no AA and your being swarmed by a carrier. An even better bonus is you get very little money reward for CoOp anyway and when you have a CV and a ship with poor AA and get taken out early it makes this game mode even worse.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,860 battles

Not a bug, working as intended.

Airplanes (and AA) are visible and spotting the moment they are visible.  Several times I have been unaware a cruiser was ok the other side of an island only to see a plane appear when the launch cycle initializes.

Sign in to follow this