Sign in to follow this  
Siegewolf

CO-OP to Random Bug

8 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
503 posts
6,601 battles

All,

Quite certain this has been covered, however as they say the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  I have a concern about the bug that kicks you into randoms when you have co-op selected.

I typically don't play co-op.  I will when I am trying out a new boat, maybe I want to practice / chill for a bit or I am trying to grind out those pesky mission requirements.  When I do, I typically will strip down my boat, no battle flags and no premium consumables.  I typically will switch to a camo I have hundreds of (you all have them).  The point is not the best load out.

When I play randoms I go all in, best camo, best flags, premium consumables.  So its jarring to now put on my "A"  game when I was potentially just trying to wind down after a crappy day at the office. 

So as a suggestion/request, mind you this bug has been there some time WG, please fix it.

Members
1,459 posts
12,365 battles

Had the same thing happen this week, was going to play a co-op to finish ribbon part of Soviet mission with Kutz, but was popped into a random instead, clearly had co-op selected, checked afterward, was a bit of a shock because I do not do not consumable or flag up for co-op, and changed from a consumable camo to the standard Kutz perm camo for the co-op game

Edited by Panzer1113

Beta Testers
503 posts
6,601 battles

Yeah,

I have no issue with either mode (I play both), just want to play the mode selected.  As you mentioned.  Not good driving into PvP unprepared :)

[WPP]
Members
527 posts
5,521 battles

Were you in a screen other than Port (like looking at missions), and hit "Continue Mission?"  I noticed that it forces you back to Random when you hit any version of the "Continue Mission" buttons.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,426 posts
9,614 battles

YEAH  !!!    ABSOLUTELY have a mode problem...

Taking my Kidd into a RANKED battle -- dropped into Co-Op instead.

I saw on the screen CO-OP battle selected so I hit the ABORT --- AND IT WOULDN'T... 

For another 20 seconds, I clicked on that abort button .. wouldn't let me off the hook.

I usually play CO-OP, but not with all these consumables on hand...  so whatever..  Let's do this.

Battle Start.... I was surrounded by FRIENDLY BOTS.   I was super peeved at this.  What the H.E. double hockey sticks !!!!

YOLO straight ahead..  Turbo on..  Fire torps at the first RED bot I see then duck between islands.

Friendly bot cruiser somehow outruns me and the torps and cuts right in front of them....   B.U.L.L.S.H..H..H..H..H.H..H.H.H.H.  BOOM!

I'm pink.

I turn the power strip off and walked away before I break something.

Took a break for a couple four hours.

Members
1,459 posts
12,365 battles
26 minutes ago, galspanic said:

Were you in a screen other than Port (like looking at missions), and hit "Continue Mission?"  I noticed that it forces you back to Random when you hit any version of the "Continue Mission" buttons.

Was in port.  Do not play co-op often, unless some mission where easier in co-op, had been playing ranked most of the day, saw that I was a little less than 150 ribbons short on 1st Russian task, selected co-op, selected my Kutz in port, changed X-mas consumable camo for the standard Kutz perm camo ( have been running X-mas for ranked since trying to train up my IFHE captain that I share between Kutz and Chappie), made sure I was not running premium consumables, hit battle, and immediately dropped into tier 10 random, after game, checked to see what mode I was in, took out another Russian cruiser and played a co-op game which finished out the ribbon mission.

Beta Testers
503 posts
6,601 battles

Same as Panzer,

Port screen, Co-op selected, hit battle, inserted into randoms.  Reconfirmed when I finished that battle that I had co-op selected.

[-PVE-]
Members
117 posts
9,353 battles

Yes, continue mission does this. Will never hit that button again.

Sign in to follow this