Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Herr_Reitz

Please add You Are Nekked Test

6 comments in this topic

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

It's such a small thing but it does have an impact on the game. Used to be, there were but a few camo styles, so it rarely happened. Now however, there are so many camo styles that when you run out, you won't know until you are in-game. If you do not return to port after every battle, you won't know. I'd like you to spend one day, maybe two to add an option to the game. 

I'll call it the "You are nekked" warning. 

First as with most game check options, you give the user the option to turn it off. Some people like to battle nekked. It shows how good they are, right? 

All this option would do is determine if your ship has camo. If it does not have a camo selected, a prompt would appear, something to the effect of:

"Warning - you are about to battle without camo. Return to port to install camo or continue on to battle?" 

It's not much but it sure would be appreciated. Thanks. 

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Members
3,364 posts
12,198 battles

I second this proposal!

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
1,238 posts
4,807 battles

A capital idea I'm all for it!

[SALVO]
Members
17,139 posts
17,811 battles

While this suggestion is something I wouldn't do, I imagine that some people would like to see the mod, which makes camo invisible while keeping the benefits, added to the game client as an option.

Members
4,576 posts
6,531 battles

Forgetting camo?  Hell I get in a game and forget what ship I am in. :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 1

[BLUMR]
Members
2,049 posts
7,265 battles

Eh for me its minimal impact. .1-2km detection change wont injure me as it does others

Sign in to follow this