Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Rawhide

Leander - Second Capt Skill

7 comments in this topic

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,624 battles

I did PT > AR > Superintendent > CE.

Would not do SSE in general, especially now that they have buffed the smoke work time a bit.

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Hi;

Just wondering whether you would take AR or Smoke Screen expert first for the Leander?

Thanks

SSE is just to make smoke bigger so allies can fit in better...it does nothing to conceal you any better & doesn't even knock the 20 second penalty for being detected in smoke while firing down to even 19 seconds...yet at maximum effect (down to last 2870 HP) AR  drops turret reload from 7.5 to 6 seconds & torp reload from 96 to76.8 seconds (& that doesn't even cover the 2ndaries & AA which also get the same 20% bonus...in worst case scenarios...or is that the best case...hard to tell w/all that flak flying off your ship so fast).

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
2 hours ago, Captain_Rawhide said:

Hi;

Just wondering whether you would take AR or Smoke Screen expert first for the Leander?

Thanks

Personally, I'd prefer the smoke screen modification. Adrenaline Rush gives a minute boost to your ROF, once you are so close to death that you can be sunk by a wandering Eskimo with a harpoon. The larger smoke cloud gives you a little more wiggle/angle room, which comes in handy when the inevitable blind fire and/or torp spam comes your way.

• Cool 1

[B_O_W]
Members
247 posts
5,481 battles

Smoke size on a UK Cruiser gives you 2 puffs, I think.  I would rather put my skill point elsewhere.

Edited by Texas_Vet
spelling error - phumble phingers strikes again!

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,813 posts
9,887 battles
On 5/7/2018 at 4:31 PM, Captain_Rawhide said:

AR or Smoke Screen expert first

AR

revisit my Lady in port 

yiMi3hX.jpg

AMmpgAH.jpg

sPAOv8S.jpg