Sign in to follow this  
ReiKurosawa

Item purchased in wrong server

11 comments in this topic

Members
5 posts
2,003 battles

I was bought Großer Kurfürst Space Skin during the event earlier.

But when I bought it, I don't have the ship at that time.

I just research & buy Großer Kurfürst today, however, I did not find the skin what I bought.

So I created a ticket, then support team told me, the skin I bought was delivered to my account, however in WOWS Asia server.

I don't know how, I was play in Asia server, but it is a long time ago.

And they refused to do anything to bring my skin back, including let me buy it again.

I'm feeling so sad for lost my ship skin.

can anybody here can help me with this? I will be really really appreciated!

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,050 battles
35 minutes ago, ReiKurosawa said:

Sometimes you just have to let things go. Move on or decide to fight a losing battle. No one on these forums can help you. If you put your purchase on a credit card you can refute the charge on the Asian server (seems the package wasn't delivered to the address that you expected), if that is worth your time and if it makes you feel any better. Good Luck whatever you do.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[WOLF9]
Members
1,104 posts
45 minutes ago, ReiKurosawa said:

But when I bought it, I don't have the ship at that time.

I just research & buy Großer Kurfürst today, however, I did not find the skin what I bought.

So I created a ticket, then support team told me, the skin I bought was delivered to my account, however in WOWS Asia server.

I don't know how, I was play in Asia server, but it is a long time ago.

And they refused to do anything to bring my skin back, including let me buy it again.

Another quality customer service experience. Did they ask you for a replay?

• Funny 1

Members
5 posts
2,003 battles
35 minutes ago, Sovereigndawg said:

Sometimes you just have to let things go. Move on or decide to fight a losing battle. No one on these forums can help you. If you put your purchase on a credit card you can refute the charge on the Asian server (seems the package wasn't delivered to the address that you expected), if that is worth your time and if it makes you feel any better. Good Luck whatever you do.

thanks, after I bought the ship skin, I'm keep work on research Großer Kurfürst. finally, I have the ship today, however no ship skin. I'm so dispointed today, so probably I will afk for a while.

Members
5 posts
2,003 battles
31 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

Another quality customer service experience. Did they ask you for a replay?

nope:fish_happy:

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

the biggest problem is that the servers are run independently of each other, and they don't like to coordinate. they're run essentially like different companies. it's the same reason they can't transfer an account from one server to another. it's just too much red tape.

offering to buy the camo a second time is a decent thought, but if they broke the rules for one person they'd have to do it for everyone. they're not likely to ever sell something through a support ticket that has already been removed from sale. that would just open the floodgates for everyone who missed the chance to buy something.

Edited by MidnightShamalan

[-AA-]
Members
1,729 posts
6,657 battles
6 minutes ago, MidnightShamalan said:

the biggest problem is that the servers are run independently of each other, and they don't like to coordinate. they're run essentially like different companies. it's the same reason they can't transfer an account from one server to another. it's just too much red tape.

offering to buy the camo a second time is a decent thought, but if they broke the rules for one person they'd have to do it for everyone. they're not likely to ever sell something through a support ticket that has already been removed from sale. that would just open the floodgates for everyone who missed the chance to buy something.

If it is like OP says it is they should fix this. On the other hand I cannot imagine WG doesn’t want to do this. This problem is so simple to fix and makes someone so happy.

Sent tickets on both accounts? Perhaps you just had the new guy helping you out?

Members
1,838 posts
17,662 battles
2 hours ago, ReiKurosawa said:

Have the person that purchased it for you submit a ticket...it was after all his/her funds. Might get better results.

[SCCC]
Members
705 posts
5,503 battles

Why would you buy those overpriced awful ship skins anyway...

Members
5 posts
2,003 battles
14 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

If it is like OP says it is they should fix this. On the other hand I cannot imagine WG doesn’t want to do this. This problem is so simple to fix and makes someone so happy.

Sent tickets on both accounts? Perhaps you just had the new guy helping you out?

thank you for your suggestion!

I was create another ticket on WOWS Asia's website 20hrs ago, however there is no respond until now.

looks like the only thing I can do is just let it go.

Thanks to all the people here!:cap_win:

Members
5 posts
2,003 battles
12 hours ago, smf117 said:

Why would you buy those overpriced awful ship skins anyway...

I agree with overpriced, but I think the ship skin is really cool:fish_cute_2:

Sign in to follow this