You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Soshi_Sone

Secrets of the Clan Iluminati

23 comments in this topic

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
6 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

I do not understand. 

It's 3 Moskva's, all of which are radar cruisers, all of which are hiding behind that island, taking turns lighting up their radars so as to keep everything illuminated for 11.7 K in every direction regardless of what they're hiding behind. This is one of those things that WoW says never happens in any real matches, it's just something those radar haters make up.

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

It's 3 Moskva's, all of which are radar cruisers, all of which are hiding behind that island, taking turns lighting up their radars so as to keep everything illuminated for 11.7 K in every direction regardless of what they're hiding behind. This is one of those things that WoW says never happens in any real matches, it's just something those radar haters make up.

You say made up but there's a picture here showing that exact thing. So it does happen.

Edited by xalmgrey

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,565 battles
25 minutes ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Spotted in the Random Wild!!!

cii.thumb.jpg.aafa45a6a127ebb1bd67c4513a096019.jpg

This just begs for the anticamper Zao spotter plane

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
2 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

You say made up but there's a picture here showing that exact thing. So it does happen.

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that little bit of sarcasm went right over your head ... no?

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
3 minutes ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

What it begs for is a small, tactical nuke.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[ARRGG]
Members
4,731 posts
7,565 battles
4 minutes ago, Umikami said:

CA119D01-F5AA-45F9-8796-A39469C1647C.jpeg

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
12 minutes ago, Umikami said:

I'm going to go way out on a limb here and say that little bit of sarcasm went right over your head ... no?

Sarcasm and text don't mix. People should understand this.

[WOLF9]
Members
1,102 posts
23 minutes ago, Umikami said:

No, I'd go full on Bikini Atoll thermonuclear, just to be sure, and  to possibly create a gigantic, mutated ,radioactive, reptilian monster, which you have to admit, would be a great addition to a lot of maps. It would cut down on the camping.

[FML]
Members
1,748 posts
10,116 battles
34 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Ah, I see. 

Well, the other team has three tier 10 cruisers who can actually shoot back at 9/12 of their team, potentially destroying them in detail whilst the Illuminati watch on their radar screen. 

Also,long-range torps from behind would be amusing as two ships would get pinned and cannot flee...

Edited by UltimateNewbie
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
44 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

People should understand this.

Does it hurt when you think? If not, then learn to read, because what I actually said, and I quote, was :

"This is one of those things that WoW says never happens in any real matches, it's just something those radar haters make up."

What WoW says, pookie, not me. If you're going to criticize what I say, at least take the time to read it and get the quote right, ya bonafone!

• Bad 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
34 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Ah, I see. 

No, you obviously don't ... those cruisers are most likely lighting up a cap circle for the rest of their team to eliminate whatever ships the red team had capping. Unless the entire red team lemming trained to the same cap (unfortunately a definite possibility) most of them would probably be out of position to affect the outcome of that cap. The point that @Soshi_Sone was trying to make was that the cruisers are hiding behind an island, which prevents them from being targeted by the red team while making sure the red team stays targets for their own team, by keeping them lit up by rotating their radars.

• Bad 1

[-GPS-]
Members
2,536 posts
24,992 battles
1 hour ago, HMCS_Devilfish said:

Yamato or Montana spotter plane. As a DD main, one of my favorite things playing BB is nuking radar cruisers. Especially when they think they’re safe between islands. 

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
32 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Does it hurt when you think? If not, then learn to read, because what I actually said, and I quote, was :

"This is one of those things that WoW says never happens in any real matches, it's just something those radar haters make up."

What WoW says, pookie, not me. If you're going to criticize what I say, at least take the time to read it and get the quote right, ya bonafone!

And it wasn't clear. Now you are just coming off like a prick. Sorry if i hurt your feelings and triggered you to be like this. Go take your meds and relax.

Also learn to grammar. If you quote someone use " ". Only in this edited post is it clear.

Edited by xalmgrey

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
1 hour ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Spotted in the Random Wild!!!

cii.thumb.jpg.aafa45a6a127ebb1bd67c4513a096019.jpg

I have shot lovely torp walls into enemy formations very similar to this and they are so fun. You have very difficult time having any Torps miss and pretty much instant wat to get 100-200k Damage...

:cap_haloween:

Edited by Admiral_Thrawn_1

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

I have shot lovely torp walls into enemy formations very similar to this and they are so fun. You have very difficult time having any Torps miss and pretty much instant wat to get 100-200k Damage...

:cap_haloween:

Something like that does seem to be a DD wet dream.

[RKLES]
Members
7,195 posts
8,951 battles
Just now, xalmgrey said:

Something like that does seem to be a DD wet dream.

Gets even better when it happens during Ranked battle... :Smile_teethhappy:

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
Just now, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Gets even better when it happens during Ranked battle... :Smile_teethhappy:

Honestly i'm curious to see what the enemy team chat looks like during this. Did they ridicule them or cheer them on? :Smile_popcorn:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
10 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

And it wasn't clear.

You read my post wrong, misquote me, and fail to understand something that everyone else in the Forum got on their first try, yet I'm the bad guy? Go back to your local school board and demand all your parents tax money back; it was stolen. And you're still a bonafone!

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles

No i'm just going to ignore you like the rest the pricks on here and since you could not refute my post about grammar go learn some.

While you do that i'll put you where you belong. On silence. Good riddance. Bye bye Umikami.

Edited by xalmgrey

[CNO]
[CNO]
Members
3,837 posts
13,050 battles

Bit more information.

There is an island to the right, and to the front.  The front island is short and can be shot over, but cannot be torp'd through.  All three are safe from torps in all directions except the rear.  And mostly safe from broadside fire due to high land on both sides.  They all have excellent firing arcs into B and C.  As the first one to die on my team, I took a look around and went WTH?  Checked 'em out.  Was going to complain, but watched for a minute or so and they were extremely effective.  Can't complain with success.  All three could engage a designated target.  Not one Moskva...not two Moskva...but three Moskva raining down on you.   And they could use each other for blocking shots if needed; damaged one reverse a little...fresh one to the front.  They pretty much ruled their fire vectors and only needed to move out to mop up.

Edited by Soshi_Sone

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
1 minute ago, Soshi_Sone said:

Bit more information.

There is an island to the right, and to the front.  The front island is short and can be shot over, but cannot be torp'd through.  All three are safe from torps in all directions except the rear.  They all have excellent firing arcs into B and C.  As the first one to die on my team, I took a look around and went WTH?  Checked 'em out.  Was going to complain, but watched for a minute or so and they were extremely effective.  Can't complain with success.  All three could engage a designated target.  Not one Moskva...not two Moskva...but three Moskva raining down on you.   And they could use each other for blocking shots if needed; damaged one reverse a little...fresh one to the front.  They pretty much ruled their fire vectors and only needed to move out to mop up.

Oh wow so they won that match? Okay that i didn't expect.