Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
warp103

100k plus Gameplay. What could I have done better Weekly

9 comments in this topic

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,569 battles

ok trying to  do over 100k more Consistently. I post up load  A silent Sunday each week. But I want to help my team and of course myself get better.

This week is Tier 7 Leningrad 8/19

Will post weekly for you to view and tell me what I could have done better. Thanks again

Edited by warp103
  • Cool 1

[TBW]
Members
6,403 posts
12,034 battles

Nice but the Title could be better, "What could I have done better", sounds better.

Members
470 posts
12,454 battles

The title is appropriate. It is a brag post. If he really wanted to learn he would post a potato video and ask what he did wrong there.

• Cool 1

[DAY]
Members
1,179 posts
11,719 battles

if post == brag

ignore my reply

else

Spoiler

first off, why are you 17900?

0:50 ish, after first encounter, save your damage con until you have gone into concealment

if the Z46 was lucky enough to set a fire on you after you DC, that extra 2km will give you big trouble

you were lucky there

3:05

ok i get that you want to drop the torps before you go behind island, but why would you have to go behind the island? you can always slow down and wait for appropriate timing

im assuming you were torping his smoke, and you got lucky that he U turn to eat torp after he left smoke

if he had just run for his life, that 2 torp volleys would be total waste

also, that smoke that was used for less than 5s is a total waste.....

7:23

..........what? keep an eye on the distance between you and larger ships

avoid those unnecessary risks

8:15

i wouldnt fire at all

and even if i fire i would be going for superstructure not stern 32mm armour

9:30

again, why?

have you not experience the totally balanced BB AP pen on DDs?

plus letting BBs see you just warns them about incoming torps

12:07

plz, AA off at all time on DDs except when CV airspot you for a long time or if you are AA DD

also, that lion.........sure you got a kill, but IMO you couldve save that volly for a more valuable target, like the hind behind him

he is gonna die to your friendly fire anyways, killing him with a 1k HP kill sure helps towards your own kraken, but doesnt help your team in winning at all

14:20

you know why that missouri turned towards you, turning that should-be devastating strike torp volley into 1 torp in the bow?

exactly because you allow yourself to be spotted, then the missouri knows torp incoming, and he want to turn main guns on you, so he turn in and 9/10 of your torp missed him

if you want to reveal yourself, torp shorter than the white line to account for enemy turning in to shoot at you

also, smoking in front of missouri.....really? REALLY? missouri has radar you know? radar sees through smoke you know?

ya .............13HP, that was way more than i expected.....that missouri completely screwed up his first shot

end

Edited by jason199506

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,569 battles
1 hour ago, Prothall said:

The title is appropriate. It is a brag post. If he really wanted to learn he would post a potato video and ask what he did wrong there.

It is not a brag post . I almost got ended in the first 2 min, going for the Cap.  If you looked you would have known that.

Again I trying to Do 100k  each match and be a help to the team. Because I  can just farm But that does not help the team. Most of the time I do either 1 or the other. I trying to both all the time.

Edited by warp103

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,569 battles
1 hour ago, jason199506 said:

if post == brag

ignore my reply

else

Hide contents

first off, why are you 17900?

0:50 ish, after first encounter, save your damage con until you have gone into concealment

if the Z46 was lucky enough to set a fire on you after you DC, that extra 2km will give you big trouble

you were lucky there

3:05

ok i get that you want to drop the torps before you go behind island, but why would you have to go behind the island? you can always slow down and wait for appropriate timing

im assuming you were torping his smoke, and you got lucky that he U turn to eat torp after he left smoke

if he had just run for his life, that 2 torp volleys would be total waste

also, that smoke that was used for less than 5s is a total waste.....

7:23

..........what? keep an eye on the distance between you and larger ships

avoid those unnecessary risks

8:15

i wouldnt fire at all

and even if i fire i would be going for superstructure not stern 32mm armour

9:30

again, why?

have you not experience the totally balanced BB AP pen on DDs?

plus letting BBs see you just warns them about incoming torps

12:07

plz, AA off at all time on DDs except when CV airspot you for a long time or if you are AA DD

also, that lion.........sure you got a kill, but IMO you couldve save that volly for a more valuable target, like the hind behind him

he is gonna die to your friendly fire anyways, killing him with a 1k HP kill sure helps towards your own kraken, but doesnt help your team in winning at all

14:20

you know why that missouri turned towards you, turning that should-be devastating strike torp volley into 1 torp in the bow?

exactly because you allow yourself to be spotted, then the missouri knows torp incoming, and he want to turn main guns on you, so he turn in and 9/10 of your torp missed him

if you want to reveal yourself, torp shorter than the white line to account for enemy turning in to shoot at you

also, smoking in front of missouri.....really? REALLY? missouri has radar you know? radar sees through smoke you know?

ya .............13HP, that was way more than i expected.....that missouri completely screwed up his first shot

end

thanks  this is what I am looking for.  I knew that I F up,  the cap in the first 3 min  that why I left. and you are right I used my DC at the wrong time.

Hmm I thought that  that I could start a Fire  at that location "8:15'

Sigh I did not think about that at the moment heat of battle 9:30

Normal my AA is off I did not even think about it . I must have Fat fingered it damn it

As for the MO yea I though I was a Dead Duck but I was like glad he missed. Mistakes like that, could have cost the win.

Again that for this , I will look at the battle again  with what you posted so  I can See the live errors

Opps forgot to say thanks.

To other If you see other errors like positioning or consumable uses pls let me know

******After looking  I know why I went behind the island. I spotted the Nola. So I wanted to stay out of radar range

****** I left the smoke  for 2 reasons. I try not to sit in smoke and the Nola was killed.{ I wish that I did not smoke. that would have been better{So still a bad waste of a Smoke}

****** ok I know why,  I send torp at the lion{ zombie heal}. If he had use his heal he would be near half health. and the Mino would have die. that was my thought process.

Edited by warp103

[-TXT-]
Members
348 posts
9,569 battles

This was 4 week ago battle .

7/22

last 2 weeks I just live streamed my Silent Sunday battle.

Sign in to follow this