You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_1204_

Texas Steam bundle

6 comments in this topic

[SYJ]
[SYJ]
Members
918 posts
2,119 battles

If I buy the texas steam bundle when I already have Texas do I get the camo and doubloons, or is it credits and no camo? If so how many doubloons? Does it end up being a good deal (not including the US commander. Already have too many)

Thanks!

Members
9,997 posts

You end up with 5150 doubloons, the extra camo and a 6 pt captain + slot.

[PIZZA]
Supertester
918 posts
18,689 battles

Yes I got the doubloons as I already had the Texas.  I wanted the camo, so it was a great deal with the camo and doubloons.

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Thanks man... I'm such an impulse buyer... I had the Spee, had the Texas, so that was $20. Got 10,350 doubloons, silver. Then spent what, $9 for the Anshan, got another 1500 doubloons. So i was at 11,850 doubloons. Popped for another <$3.00 for 500 doubloons more, giving me 12,350 doubloons. $30 worth of action netted me the coins for camos, the doubloons and the Anshan - plus three slots and three six point commanders. So what?

I bought the Alabama off the tech tree for 12,200 doubloons, leaving me 150 doubloons. 

The Alabama with a port slot is currently in the premium shop for $53.69. So i got a new Anshan, Alabama, the silver coins for camo, three six-point commanders and three point slots for $23.69 LESS than the current price of the Alabama alone.

If you have any of these ships, you may want to do the deal like yesterday, before  someone realizes what they're giving away.

Thanks for your OP, OP. 

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,498 posts
3,432 battles

I ended up getting all the bundles for the same reason: cheap, cheap doubloons, since I already have Ishizuchi and Texas... plus few extra ships and couple other stuffs.

Anshan is pretty okay. I like it. Thank God it's not a DWT user, because I just don't like the concept of a limited target weapon.

I already have HSF Graf Spee, so I kinda didn't need the regular Graf Spee... but who can say no to deals like this? Now I have two Graf Spees, lol. I fitted the 2nd one a little differently from the first just to make it feel like a different ship, even if that 2nd load out is a bit sub optimal. x)