You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
VonRichtofen_1

CHEEEEEETING!!!!

40 comments in this topic

Members
44 posts
6,091 battles

Your games are totally rigged. People with disappearing bbs 1 mile away, on a clear day using lag switches, also don't take any damage. while one shot from them knocks out 50% of mine. Completely and totally bogus games particularly in "ranked battles". I nailed one bb with over 20 APs and caused almost no damage. while I got hit by one salvo and it took out 50%. I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THAT KIND OF DAMAGE. And this is nearly every game. Then their is this culture of denial here about it all. 

I'm not playing anymore. I am done. I am just going to come back here and dump my thoughts on your sleazebags. Why don't you get into politics where you belong. Cheating, lying stealing is the accepted norm there. Let us suckers have at least one place where we can play without bullies cheating their asses off!!!

Do me a favor, do not come on here saying it is my problem. YOU know what I am talking about. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7
  • Boring 7
  • Bad 32
  • Angry 1

[SYN]
Members
4,549 posts
11,437 battles

:fish_palm:

Some people should be forced to take some kind of aptitude test to determine whether they should be allowed to post.

But, if you are indeed leaving, well, see ya!  :cap_like:

• Cool 4

Members
1,153 posts
3,146 battles

All calculations for damage, spotting, and other core gameplay features are done on wargaming's end, and they do this very well. The cases of bugged hits or failed game mechanics are extremely rare, and the game works as it should. There isn't a "culture of denial" here because there's nothing to deny, the game just works. Your anger is being caused by a lack of understanding. Read the wiki, watch guide videos, and look at matches with a different perspective, and you will understand why things are happening the way they are. 

[HINON]
[HINON]
Members
5,081 posts
6,821 battles

i sense OP got outplayed and is one of the "if i beat you you're a noob, if you beat me you're a cheater" types

Edited by tcbaker777
  • Cool 1

[ICE9]
Members
844 posts
12 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

Your games are totally rigged. People with disappearing bbs 1 mile away, on a clear day using lag switches, also don't take any damage. while one shot from them knocks out 50% of mine. Completely and totally bogus games particularly in "ranked battles". I nailed one bb with over 20 APs and caused almost no damage. while I got hit by one salvo and it took out 50%. I NEVER, I MEAN NEVER HAVE GOTTEN THAT KIND OF DAMAGE. And this is nearly every game. Then their is this culture of denial here about it all. 

I'm not playing anymore. I am done. I am just going to come back here and dump my thoughts on your sleazebags. Why don't you get into politics where you belong. Cheating, lying stealing is the accepted norm there. Let us suckers have at least one place where we can play without bullies cheating their asses off!!!

Do me a favor, do not come on here saying it is my problem. YOU know what I am talking about. 

Can I have your stuff?

• Funny 13

Members
712 posts

I have to say I have noticed a couple of times ships appearing out of thin air at 2km, when by rights they should have been seen much further away given they were in open water, and I know this wasn't cheating as they were bots in coop!

I have a feeling its something to do with your own smoke when inside it that's a little bugged, even though you haven't laterally moved in your smoke, so are still central to it. 

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,885 posts
1,338 battles
18 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

Yes, it is your problem.  But, w/e.  Move along, nothing to see here but a whiner that got sunk.

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,897 posts
10,472 battles

Lag switches don't work on dedicated server games like wows. Learn to angle your armor. And bye

Members
3,488 posts
6,187 battles

Nope - no one knows what you are talking about and BTW - it is "there" not their....

Learn the mechanics of the game there are many good videos on it from iChase and Little White Mouse....  5300+ battles and you don't know the mechanics of the game or of the ships and it is WGs 'problem' - yeah.

Edited by CylonRed

[YORHA]
Members
3,351 posts

I just did a quick check and... yup.  Everything makes sense now.

• Funny 3

[DRB]
[DRB]
Beta Testers
853 posts
4,866 battles
24 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

How do you play 5000 games and think this way? 

• Funny 1

[JUICE]
Members
819 posts
6,369 battles

Don't let the door knob hit you in the stern on the way out.............:etc_red_button:

Beta Testers
1,865 posts
19,073 battles
28 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

You mean to say that it took you 5394 battles to figure out that you don't like the game ? You Kidding me right ?????

[FML]
Members
1,771 posts
10,153 battles
29 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

I don’t normally do this for players who already have over 5000 battles, but I’m happy to division up with you and help improve your play. As this is an arcade game, it is more important to play to the game mechanics rather than real life (eg, crossing the T gets you killed in this game, but wins in real life). 

• Funny 1

[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,484 battles

Based on previous post history, it sounds like you are running the game on a machine below spec and have been doing so for a while.  Your connection is trash and even if you were a strong player bad machines and internet connections make controlling the game almost impossible.

but blame WG.

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles

21 games since november with a 56%wr, before that 5k games with a 40's.

OP you have gotten better. But you dont have a grasp of mechanics.

When a bb has concealment capt and upgrade when he fires he is visible at max range, after it drops, he is not spotted, wide open water or not.

The ability to bounce shells by angling, or the alpha strike of a bb are so basic you should have a better understanding by now.

Entering ranked after not playing for 6 months is a bad idea....

If you want help, ask...some others have offered as will i.

Otherwise, have a good un!

[LUCK]
Members
1,315 posts
19,665 battles
41 minutes ago, TF77 said:

Can I have your stuff?

Someone always beats me to it. 

• Funny 1

Members
567 posts
75 battles

The capacity for below average intelligence people to think the reason for their lack of success is everyone or everything else is truly fascinating.

Spoiler

• Boring 1

[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,278 battles
59 minutes ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

Let us suckers have at least one place where we can play without bullies cheating their asses off!!!

It's called Co-op

• Funny 1

Members
3,564 posts
6,905 battles

Hey, the cheats, mods, add-ons and aim-hax are just as available to yourself as they are to us.

[which is to say they don't exist!]

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
1 hour ago, VonRichtofen_1 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_XiaUIkFlYdRXyiNsAlu

Replay or STFU.

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers