Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Tikenen

Need activity

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
27 posts
111 battles

Aye, I am almost 100% certain that it is absolutely pointless but... I am looking for a group that has a discord, is not mentally retarded, doesn't screech in my ears, does not have some rare form of autism, is above the age of 12, has an average IQ above 12, wont spam memes.... basically a group with some basic maturity but not a group that is just full of stiffs who take the game way too damned serious. Preferably someone with some real naval experience so I have a fellow veteran to talk with and I wont have to worry about triggering some poor little snowflake in discord.

 

I may not have a fancy and impressive record, but I have a good mind, and I can listen to and see value in strategy. I can listen to orders of someone who isn't retarded and help secure victory. I learn very quickly and just want to play without dealing with [edited] every damned match.

  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6
[PIZZA]
[PIZZA]
Members
19 posts
22,743 battles

PIZZA clan has an upcoming opening. We are a team oriented clan made up of mostly mature (30+) professionals who play actively together. We DO participate faithfully in clan battles and having discord is a MUST. We also politely remind our members to conduct themselves with dignity and represent our clan in a positive way at all times. We have several players who are veterans and I myself come from a Navy family. My father was a Naval Aviator who flew combat in Vietnam...my game name is a tribute to his squadron. Take a look and drop in an application. I will review it personally....Champ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
332
[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,874 battles
33 minutes ago, Tikenen said:

Aye, I am almost 100% certain that it is absolutely pointless but... I am looking for a group that has a discord, is not mentally retarded, doesn't screech in my ears, does not have some rare form of autism, is above the age of 12, has an average IQ above 12, wont spam memes.... basically a group with some basic maturity but not a group that is just full of stiffs who take the game way too damned serious. Preferably someone with some real naval experience so I have a fellow veteran to talk with and I wont have to worry about triggering some poor little snowflake in discord.

 

I may not have a fancy and impressive record, but I have a good mind, and I can listen to and see value in strategy. I can listen to orders of someone who isn't retarded and help secure victory. I learn very quickly and just want to play without dealing with [edited] every damned match.

Frankly, your description of an ideal group is slightly offensive  and not exactly one that screams that you are a mature player.  I understand your frustrations but just asking you to be aware. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
27 posts
111 battles
12 minutes ago, ChampionsVA56 said:

PIZZA clan has an upcoming opening. We are a team oriented clan made up of mostly mature (30+) professionals who play actively together. We DO participate faithfully in clan battles and having discord is a MUST. We also politely remind our members to conduct themselves with dignity and represent our clan in a positive way at all times. We have several players who are veterans and I myself come from a Navy family. My father was a Naval Aviator who flew combat in Vietnam...my game name is a tribute to his squadron. Take a look and drop in an application. I will review it personally....Champ

Sounds good,  I have discord, and I am 29. My schedule is kinda wonky but I am reliable when I say I will be there.

the only problem is I am very unfamiliar with the application process, how, when where and what do I do to file an application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
27 posts
111 battles
13 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Frankly, your description of an ideal group is slightly offensive  and not exactly one that screams that you are a mature player.  I understand your frustrations but just asking you to be aware. 

I am quite aware... but seriously... the player base has given me very very little to put faith in, which sucks because it seems like a great game.
and I come here but all I see or hear from is whining screeching children trying go and... "I meemed on him har har harz" "trolololololollo"

 

I am fine, I know myself and I am comfortable being me, this looks like a cool game and I need a group to go along with it. But if people are not within hitting distance for correction, I would rather not spend my time with  a group that has the combined IQ equal to a not so bright rock.

 

My point being, I am putting as much effort into getting along on this forum as I am getting from it... in fact I am giving a lot more. 

But still... crap in one hand, hope into the other... see which one fills up first.

Edited by Tikenen
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
927
[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts
5 hours ago, Tikenen said:

Aye, I am almost 100% certain that it is absolutely pointless but... I am looking for a group that has a discord, is not mentally retarded, doesn't screech in my ears, does not have some rare form of autism, is above the age of 12, has an average IQ above 12, wont spam memes.... basically a group with some basic maturity but not a group that is just full of stiffs who take the game way too damned serious. Preferably someone with some real naval experience so I have a fellow veteran to talk with and I wont have to worry about triggering some poor little snowflake in discord.

 

I may not have a fancy and impressive record, but I have a good mind, and I can listen to and see value in strategy. I can listen to orders of someone who isn't retarded and help secure victory. I learn very quickly and just want to play without dealing with [edited] every damned match.

This will certainly endear you to clan recruiters.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
184
[TSG4]
[TSG4]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,333 posts
10,761 battles
5 hours ago, Tikenen said:

Aye, I am almost 100% certain that it is absolutely pointless but... I am looking for a group that has a discord, is not mentally retarded, doesn't screech in my ears, does not have some rare form of autism, is above the age of 12, has an average IQ above 12, wont spam memes.... basically a group with some basic maturity but not a group that is just full of stiffs who take the game way too damned serious. Preferably someone with some real naval experience so I have a fellow veteran to talk with and I wont have to worry about triggering some poor little snowflake in discord.

 

I may not have a fancy and impressive record, but I have a good mind, and I can listen to and see value in strategy. I can listen to orders of someone who isn't retarded and help secure victory. I learn very quickly and just want to play without dealing with [edited] every damned match.

Military Veteran!!   Here is a link to a list that shows all of the Current Members of TSG4 who are either Active Military or Veteran Military:  http://www.tsg4.org/hallofheroes

Tactical Strike Group 4 is a veteran founded, veteran owned and veteran operated military-style gaming organization that encompasses and combines various functions, organizational structures and practices from multiple military branches. The TSG4 community is defined as “military-style” because it has a rigid support infrastructure patterned after a military unit with awards & decorations, ranks and duty positions. It has a hard-coded and stable Chain of Command with a dedicated corps of leaders, officers, and NCOs at all levels. More than that, we pride ourselves on teamwork, community and communication. We espouse an ethos encompassing unity, respect, brotherhood, and family.

Visit our site and read through our SOP's!  

 

597b9c75ccb42_TacticalStrikeGroup4(250x245).png.231b8d6e92fe7c3a639a78e7b93bc897.png

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
30 posts
3,586 battles

Greetings,

Please feel free to check out SYKO clan. We run Discord.

We are a multi national group of veterans, gaming enthusiasts, and general good guys. 

You would be quite welcome to join, no real application needed.

All we ask is that you contribute.

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×