You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hiro804

I love my Kami

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
165 posts
3,696 battles

My santa crate Kami, she makes me look much better than I really am.  Today she had a great game, I just tagged along for the ride.  We were  helped out by BBs and CAs driving in predictable lines.  Jeez, this ship doesn't need me at all.  I have to ask if it's ok for me to come along.

image.thumb.png.e419a22a7bd465188abebee64ac36e20.png

• Cool 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,836 posts
13,778 battles

The Kami Sisters and their Brother Fujin are some of the best Torpedo Assassins in the game. 

Good game. 

:cap_like:

[RKLES]
[RKLES]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,442 posts
11,699 battles
46 minutes ago, Hiro804 said:

My santa crate Kami, she makes me look much better than I really am.  Today she had a great game, I just tagged along for the ride.  We were  helped out by BBs and CAs driving in predictable lines.  Jeez, this ship doesn't need me at all.  I have to ask if it's ok for me to come along.

image.thumb.png.e419a22a7bd465188abebee64ac36e20.png

During the event to get the Aigle,  I needed just one more torp kill to earn her....

KAMAKAZI got me my record high kill in a match, 8, with last one done in last 5 seconds to win the match.

I love her and her twin sisters.

• Cool 1

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles

I haven't played the regular since they nerfed it, but I play the heck outta my -R.

Not only was the -R fun to get with the pearl missions, it's the ship I have the most fun in.

Edited by Wulfgarn
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
1 hour ago, Wulfgarn said:

I haven't played the regular since they nerfed it

How did they nerf it?

Members
5,574 posts
7,121 battles
6 hours ago, Umikami said:

How did they nerf it?

My bad, I was thinking of the Minekaze. :Smile_facepalm:

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
1 hour ago, Wulfgarn said:

My bad, I was thinking of the Minekaze. :Smile_facepalm:

Oh yeah ... they certainly did nerf her, poor baby!

[CVA16]
Members
2,266 posts
9,841 battles
13 hours ago, Umikami said:

Oh yeah ... they certainly did nerf her, poor baby!

I remember when it used to be a tough choice between playing my Minekaze or my Fujin. Minekaze is now a port queen. Probably should sell it to clear a port slot but I have some ridiculous hope that WG will realize their mistake and unnerf her. Probably a better chance of getting a picture of Big Foot in my back yard.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
58 minutes ago, Sabot_100 said:

I remember when it used to be a tough choice between playing my Minekaze or my Fujin.

When Fujin was first released she was considered a "MEH" ship, because Mini outclassed her in most offensive catagories. No more.

[-GPS-]
Members
2,536 posts
24,992 battles
On 5/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, Sabot_100 said:

I remember when it used to be a tough choice between playing my Minekaze or my Fujin. Minekaze is now a port queen. Probably should sell it to clear a port slot but I have some ridiculous hope that WG will realize their mistake and unnerf her. Probably a better chance of getting a picture of Big Foot in my back yard.

I refuse to sell my Minekaze. She was the first ship I started playing well.  I still remember the first battle with a 15 point captain and Concealment Expert (old skill set). Fault line and I think I didn’t get spotted for the first 10 minutes. 

I haven’t played Minekaze once since the IJN DD split.

Fujin, Kamikaze and Kamikaze R all get played, especially when I’m on a losing streak. Fujin holds my record 9 kills in 1 battle. Admiral Yamamoto heal with fireworks upon getting a Kraken is awesome even though I’ve only done it a few times.