Tikenen

age and Intelligence Requirements

44 comments in this topic

Members
27 posts
111 battles

I don't suppose we could put up a general test before anyone can download the game?

Maybe like that little thing where you have to put the square through the square hole and the triangle through the triangle hole...
maybe then I wouldn't have people chasing down and rushing in to intercept my torpedoes or trying to rush in front of me to get rammed... or twelve year olds screeching in chat. Its getting to a point where I WANT to be killed so I wont get a penalty for leaving the match early and I can just try my luck literally anywhere else.

• Cool 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 5

[SSBN]
[SSBN]
Members
304 posts
5,188 battles

98 battles lol

Are you even out of protected matchmaking yet?

Members
27 posts
111 battles
1 minute ago, gmrbull said:

98 battles lol

I have no idea... and if being out of protected matchmaking means that I wont see [edited] all the damned time, can you tell me when, where, and how to get the hell out of it?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,851 posts
11,564 battles

Hmm, this salty after only 98 battles... I wonder who's reroll this is?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles

Don't shoot the friendly ships, it is not their job to watch for your ordnance. Don't shoot if they can get into them, you own your ordnance until it expires.

1 minute ago, gmrbull said:

98 battles lol

98 battles with a 58% win rate, bets on this being a reroll possibly because they got banned for constant team damage?

Members
27 posts
111 battles
2 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Don't shoot the friendly ships, it is not their job to watch for your ordnance. Don't shoot if they can get into them, you own your ordnance until it expires.

98 battles with a 58% win rate, bets on this being a reroll possibly because they got banned for constant team damage?

is everyone here this cynical and downright retarded?

... well I guess the forums are useless...

• Bad 1

[WOLF9]
[WOLF9]
Members
165 posts
3,702 battles

Grabbing my popcorn.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
497 posts
3,661 battles

Question for the OP:  Do  your teammates have a single word name and colons in front and back?  :Nimitz:

Members
27 posts
111 battles

for the love of all this is holy... someone just shoot me now...

I keep forgetting this is the internet and not somewhere where you can get honest feedback from anything even remotely approaching the state called "mature"

at least no one has started screaming the N word at me....

• Bad 1

Members
27 posts
111 battles
Just now, missile742 said:

Question for the OP:  Do  your teammates have a single word name and colons in front and back?  :Nimitz:

I vaguely remember one of them with something like that yes...

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,874 battles
5 minutes ago, Tikenen said:

What they are alluding to is if there are colons on the playwr names then you are still in the sandbox playing bots.  Bots will go where they want, fire torps at other side even if a friend or island is in between.  They like to all charge each other and explode, etc.  

[SALVO]
Members
17,080 posts
17,754 battles
11 minutes ago, Tikenen said:

Names with colons before and after indicate that the ship was bot, not a live player.  Bots are dumb as stumps.  

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,665 posts
9,071 battles
1 minute ago, Warped_1 said:

What they are alluding to is if there are colons on the playwr names then you are still in the sandbox playing bots.  Bots will go where they want, fire torps at other side even if a friend or island is in between.  They like to all charge each other and explode, etc.  

Those are co-op bot names. However the OP only has 18 of his matches in co-op.

[TBW]
Members
6,409 posts
12,057 battles

Salty and not even through crappin yellow yet.

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
4 minutes ago, Tikenen said:

If there's colons before & after their names they are not humans...they are bots...& they are programmed to cut in front of you & try to torp, shoot &/or ram you at the most inconvenient times.

That's Co-Op mode...the ones on your team w/out the colons are the humans...& even though not programmed to they sometimes also cutb in front of you & try to torp, shoot &/or ram you at the most inconvenient times.

Members
27 posts
111 battles
1 minute ago, Warped_1 said:

not that... I have yet to see a single bot in this game, which sucks, I imagine they would be better teamates... but no I thought you mean a person whose name looks like a barcode or something "IIIllIIlIIlllIIIIIIllII"

I see that all the time in games. There is even a clan in Planetside two which specifically requires all members to have a name like that.

[MEIST]
Members
871 posts
3,061 battles
41 minutes ago, Tikenen said:

I don't suppose we could put up a general test before anyone can download the game?

Maybe like that little thing where you have to put the square through the square hole and the triangle through the triangle hole...
maybe then I wouldn't have people chasing down and rushing in to intercept my torpedoes or trying to rush in front of me to get rammed... or twelve year olds screeching in chat. Its getting to a point where I WANT to be killed so I wont get a penalty for leaving the match early and I can just try my luck literally anywhere else.

You wouldn't pass such a test.

• Cool 2

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
2 minutes ago, Crucis said:

Bots are dumb as stumps.

They're not dumb...they just don't care about turning pink so they fire at anything that moves...just to be sure.

Members
27 posts
111 battles
Just now, jager_geist said:

You wouldn't pass such a test.

how edgy ....go eat a [edited], the grownups are talking

• Bad 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,874 battles
3 minutes ago, BrushWolf said:

Those are co-op bot names. However the OP only has 18 of his matches in co-op.

Now when players start they are in a sandbox.  Even if playing randoms it will fill out with bots, on both sides, if not enough of similar skill.

[MEIST]
Members
871 posts
3,061 battles
Just now, Tikenen said:

how edgy ....go eat a [edited], the grownups are talking

You are definitely not grow up and again, you wouldn't pass that test.

• Cool 1

Members
27 posts
111 battles
2 minutes ago, Warped_1 said:

Now when players start they are in a sandbox.  Even if playing randoms it will fill out with bots, on both sides, if not enough of similar skill.

Well I have yet to see anything matching your description of a Bot, maybe I'm just not looking in the right place, but the for the most part the people acting up in my matches spam the audio crap and do plenty of "lolz" and "meemz" in the chat... so I would be a little more interested and impressed if they really were bots...

Members
27 posts
111 battles
2 minutes ago, jager_geist said:

You are definitely not grow up and again, you wouldn't pass that test.

is that all you got?

"I know you are but you're still a stupid"

Like I said, go eat a [edited]... the grownups are talking.

• Bad 1