Sign in to follow this  
tbrunt3

steam and premium shop

5 comments in this topic

[FUZZB]
Members
2 posts
3,050 battles

Why cannot u not pay for stuff with your steam wallet ?? Am I doing something wrong if not this should be a option I just put 50 US $$ in there a few days ago.

Thanks

[WPP]
Members
517 posts
5,464 battles
19 minutes ago, tbrunt3 said:

Why cannot u not pay for stuff with your steam wallet ?? Am I doing something wrong if not this should be a option I just put 50 US $$ in there a few days ago.

Thanks

Why would you assume you can pay for stuff with Steam?

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles

If they are a steam player I can see why they might have expected that to work. However since wargaming has there own premium shop and is slightly known for being a bit  money hungry they would never let steam take a portion of their income.  Honestly a lot of us were surprised that WOWS even got into the steam store. In the future it would be wise to check with the community of whichever game it is before setting money up in a non-refundable way.

[WOLF1]
Members
87 posts
4,293 battles

I've paid for premium shop items with steam funds...in fact that's my preferred method. I convert my speedy rewards points into steam gift cards, then load the gift cards into steam. I then purchase items in the in game premium shop ( such as the recent Asashio bundle) and it deducts from the steam account. The only issue is if something is not available in the in-game shop such as the recent heavily discounted bundles like the $5 Isizuchi

hope that helps

[FUZZB]
Members
2 posts
3,050 battles

I could use to use steam wallet yo buy my first prenimum time a few weeks ago. 

Sign in to follow this