Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SkywhaleExpress

SELL Juliet Charlie (Detonation Flag) in Prem Shop

5 comments in this topic

[SF-E]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
1,166 posts
13,758 battles

And... force players in ranked to use them.... 

• Cool 1

[SIDE]
Members
1,262 posts
8,886 battles

Not sure 'force' is the right word, but certainly, if you have any intention of being a benefit to your team in ranked, you definately should be using detonation flags, especially on DD's.

As for having det flags readily available in the shop...I disagree. If they were, I would casually use them on nearly every ship I play, regardless of tier. They would have little meaning. The same for speed flags. I hoard them for when I feel I really need them. Det flags, fire reduction flags etc should be regarded as valuable.

[INTEL]
Members
6,675 posts
25,826 battles

Sell? Hmm no. What they should do, and I have asked many times before, is give you flags after every detonation, not only for the first one of the day. Maybe they can reduce the count for the second and subsequent to five if they want (they are expensive to produce, you know). I have been detonated in two subsequent games. The second one you get nothing for your troubles. That's wrong.

Force players? Nope. Potatoes must potate. It is the law. You are in a DD, add flags to increase your detonation chance, and don't add a det flag is dumb. But potatoes don't know better.

• Cool 1

[ICBM]
Members
346 posts
5,137 battles

I wish they would increase the number of Det flags you could get per day. I've detonated several times in ranked just because I ran out of flags, but had already received the max 10 flags per day. If they were available for sale, you wouldn't have to force me to use them. I'd buy them all the time. DDs detonate if you sneeze too loud. 

[ICBM]
Members
346 posts
5,137 battles
5 minutes ago, alexf24 said:

Sell? Hmm no. What they should do, and I have asked many times before, is give you flags after every detonation, not only for the first one of the day. Maybe they can reduce the count for the second and subsequent to five if they want (they are expensive to produce, you know). I have been detonated in two subsequent games. The second one you get nothing for your troubles. That's wrong.

Force players? Nope. Potatoes must potate. It is the law. You are in a DD, add flags to increase your detonation chance, and don't add a det flag is dumb. But potatoes don't know better.

100% agree. Det flags for every detonation. There should be no limit. One detonation every ten games is plenty.

Edited by mrieder79

Sign in to follow this