Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Another match, another great team

39 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

Well, I tried to warn everybody to not get scattered too wide, don't voyage to the edge of the map, and DDs don't boldly go where no ship should have gone in the first 3 min... but, meh.

5aee8f4b2d496_2018-05-0613_11_10-Greenshot.thumb.png.84c6aa267b4e7b4b79abba56daec4761.png

Anyway this isn't the worst. The worst time I was the only 1 left and the enemy has only 1 ship lost sunken by me. 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 6

[ACES_]
Beta Testers
271 posts
3,708 battles

Hijack it wasn,t the team your cv sucked more than the red cv

[C-CA]
[C-CA]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
1,423 posts
3,367 battles

I'm curious, how have you not died from sodium overdose given your current trend in making topics? What's your secret?

• Cool 1

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
4 minutes ago, Landsraad said:

I'm curious, how have you not died from sodium overdose given your current trend in making topics? What's your secret?

You think you are so smart don't you? Why don't you tell CERN ppl how to batch produce anti-matter then?

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

From the looks of it, he sits back and picks off the low health ships for the kills, judging by the damage counter.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,597 battles

I see the problem, it's an effin double CV game and your team got the crap CVs :Smile_sceptic:

[NAVY]
Members
1,009 posts
3,771 battles

I see you are at it again. Spamming the forums with threads and posts on how your teams are "bad" and your teammates "suck." Then you make another thread wanting people to feel sorry for you. You may indeed be intelligent in some areas, but you are lacking wisdom as well as any grain of sportsmanship and empathy. You come off as just a flat out troll @AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

[5D]
Members
1,245 posts
7,213 battles

There's no way to judge the CV's in that game from the information provided. The only thing that can/may be judge accurately from this is that the OP has multiple kills, and a very low damage count. This leads one to believe that the OP sat back too far, and didn't influence the game enough while his team died without his firepower being in the game.

I could be wrong though. But the presence of the enemy BB's being behind the green cap points to enemy BB competency.

This game was likely won/lost on the BB's in the match.

Edited by Spartias

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
14 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

From the looks of it, he sits back and picks off the low health ships for the kills, judging by the damage counter.

No that was totally not true it was because 2 of the ships sunk were full/near-full health DDs.

Yes I am THAT good.

• Funny 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles
3 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Yes I am THAT good.

Ok, now you have opened the door with this statement, lets have a look.................

3719b7d80289ed331295b7719cfeb9ed_l.jpg

[FML]
Members
1,758 posts
10,132 battles
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Well, I tried to warn everybody to not get scattered too wide, don't voyage to the edge of the map, and DDs don't boldly go where no ship should have gone in the first 3 min... but, meh.

5aee8f4b2d496_2018-05-0613_11_10-Greenshot.thumb.png.84c6aa267b4e7b4b79abba56daec4761.png

Anyway this isn't the worst. The worst time I was the only 1 left and the enemy has only 1 ship lost sunken by me. 

I played a battle with you on my team earlier today.  Before the match even started, you were asking whether your team were morons, and after about 15 seconds you called the match as a loss on the basis that your team were morons (in all caps, too - glad you finally found how to switch that off) - and, of course, we won (though not because you contributed much).  Sure, I didnt cover myself in glory in that battle, fighting 2/3 of their team incl their carrier alone in a Fiji, but even though I died in the first 3 mins I still got more XP than you did as you blundered around the entire map. 

Anyway, I'll make the point I made in that match - a 44 per cent winrate after 2000 battles is not chance; it is a trend.  And that means you're a bad player, despite your bluster. If every player who experienced your bad play came onto this forum and made a post about it, we'd never see anything else on here.  You're awful.  But that's OK, as long as your having fun - just dont insult others for also being awful.  

Finally, I'll reiterate my offer of a division to help you get better.  Until you accept it, or at least read LWM's thread on how to take control of your winrate, or otherwise direct your effort towards improving yourself instead of berating your team, I'm going to consider you another troll and treaty you accordingly.  

Edited by UltimateNewbie
  • Cool 4

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
7 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

And that means you're a bad player,

Good golly! You had the gals to tell that to me in my virtual internet based face! HOW! DARE! YE!

And quit stalking me you creep I'm not your teenage crush!

If i twerent for the fact that I;m too drunk to type in a coherent sentence you know how much literary trouble you are in!?!?

[FML]
Members
1,758 posts
10,132 battles
3 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Good golly! You had the gals to tell that to me in my virtual internet based face! HOW! DARE! YE!

And quit stalking me you creep I'm not your teenage crush!

If i twerent for the fact that I;m too drunk to type in a coherent sentence you know how much literary trouble you are in!?!?

Not stalking you - I play ships and I read the forums.  Stalking, that does not make. 

Your lewd in-battle comments about doing my sister and my brother, otoh, would be closer to stalking.  

• Cool 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

The Op blames people but does not realise his own short comings

https://na.warships.today/player/1024573610/AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 

I suggest OP, watch more videos, on how to play this game, there is a lot of room for improvement your end.

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles

The 1st problem is there's a chamber loaded & ready to fire & you're taking a screenshot.

The 2nd is your basic lack of understanding of the English language...here's an example of that...

1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

No that was totally not true it was because 2 of the ships sunk were full/near-full health DDs.

Yes I am THAT good.

30k HP after 14 minutes in a BB is not 1 of the definitions of good...not even if you leave off the emphasized that.

Even if you sunk "2...full/near full health DDs" there would not be enough HP to account for a 3rd ship...even 3 full health T5 DDs (the lowest tier you could face in that T7 Fuso) would be more than 30k damage.

• Cool 1

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
2 hours ago, LemonadeWarrior said:

For some people negative attention is also attention. Lets keep giving it to him :)

What do you care. All you can give are lemons. 

[CUTIE]
Beta Testers
4,275 posts
7,855 battles
1 minute ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Is this even normal?

Nope, doing only 13k damage on 11 minutes of battle on a Bayern is abysmal and not normal at all, how did you even manage to do so little in 11 minutes? Even in a collapsing team you should have at the bare minimum 3 times that -- and that'd still be on the very low side for a T6 BB contribution on 11 minutes.

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles
6 minutes ago, Woofship said:

Nope, doing only 13k damage on 11 minutes of battle on a Bayern is abysmal and not normal at all, how did you even manage to do so little in 11 minutes? Even in a collapsing team you should have at the bare minimum 3 times that -- and that'd still be on the very low side for a T6 BB contribution on 11 minutes.

I was simply too busy watching my teammates get their ship handed back to them one by one. 

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles
30 minutes ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

I was simply too busy watching my teammates get their ship handed back to them one by one. 

A thread you started OP

I think you answered your own thread in this one

Sign in to follow this