Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
digitaljustice

Consumables Sale

8 comments in this topic

[FADES]
Members
152 posts
3,873 battles

Is there a way to "Stock Up" or buy more consumables for your ships during the sale?

I can't seem to find a way to do it in the Inventory system or on the ships themselves.  Can you just buy one per ship you own?

Thanks!

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,423 posts
9,614 battles
7 minutes ago, digitaljustice said:

Is there a way to "Stock Up" or buy more consumables for your ships during the sale?

I can't seem to find a way to do it in the Inventory system or on the ships themselves.  Can you just buy one per ship you own?

Thanks!

If you have ARP or Dragon ships...   There you are.

Then wait until one of the often 'reset' events that happen around clan and ranked battles...  and you can unload them and use them.

[LOU1]
Members
3,087 posts
8,164 battles

For the consumables, you can unload the premium consumables by dropping down to the non-premium level after the sale is over - there is no cost to unmount consumables.  When you stock up during a module sale, it is 25 doubloons to unload them unless there is a "reset" event.

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles

"Stocking up" in my mind means buying a bunch of the same item at once and I've never found a way to do that. Wish I could, I'd like to buy a bunch of premium smokes but I can't, only 1 per ship/slot seems purchasable at a time.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

Use the enable button so it resupplies automatically.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,455 posts
4,321 battles

To stock up on premium consumables, spam the consumables option when collecting containers. That's the only way I know of to accumulate an actual stockpile. Now that I'm playing at Tier VIII, they are becoming pretty much mandatory and I've burned through the huge number I thought I had.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,368 battles

If you have a lot of ships in Port, you can mount premium consumables on all of them before the sale ends and then demount them afterwards to the benefit of the ships you actually play.

And yes, Edinburgh is a killer on consumable costs.

• Cool 1

[YORHA]
Members
3,361 posts
58 minutes ago, Lillehuntrix said:

If you have a lot of ships in Port, you can mount premium consumables on all of them before the sale ends and then demount them afterwards to the benefit of the ships you actually play.

And yes, Edinburgh is a killer on consumable costs.

What a great idea.  66 Premium DCs now in stock!

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this