You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Buckeyefan21x

Yamamoto Isoroku special skills not showing up or working?

15 comments in this topic

[-S-R-]
[-S-R-]
Members
163 posts
6,611 battles

So I noticed today that my Yamamoto Isoroku special commander doesn't have Expert marksmen ( increased stats 3 degree/1degree turrent turn rate  ) or his preventive maintenance  (45% vs 30%)  Is anyone else having this issue or did they change it?   I also have no special little green icon on the commander skill like the other special commanders such as John Doe( Steven).  According to this, he's supposed to have expert mark/Preventmaintence increase     http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Unique_Commanders

image.thumb.png.8f5b15e350a7d5601e40e5fbf79f5d96.png

Edited by Buckeyefan21x

[LOU1]
Members
3,061 posts
8,148 battles

Interestingly, the announcement has different information:

"Earn Yamamoto as a Commander when you complete the "Yamamoto Isoroku" Campaign. He has 15 Skill points and two exclusive talents when commanding ships:

• Concealed Reserves: After earning the "First Blood" achievement, players receive one additional charge for each consumable -- in the current battle only, until that battle ends.

• Second Wind: After earning the "Kraken Unleashed!" achievement with a Yamamoto-commanded ship, Second Wind activates. It has -34% to main battery reload time, -16% to torpedo reload and squadron prep time, and up to 48% of the ship's normal HP restored within 120 seconds. This talent functions just like the "Repair Party" consumable, which restores ship and module damage.

Better yet, this legendary Admiral comes with an exclusive pennant, alternative color settings for main gun shell tracers, and can shoot fireworks off the ship for every time you get "First Blood" or "Kraken Unleashed!""

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/peek-at-unique-commanders/

Edited by ExploratorOne
  • Funny 1

[YETI]
Members
105 posts
4,613 battles

The additional captain skills might be coming in the future.   The wiki page might have jumped the gun or is incorrect.  Keep in mind that info in wiki pages is not always correct.

Edited by temp1ar

[WOLF1]
Members
2,031 posts

just noticed same problem here, my Yamamoto's bonus are gone?

[WGA]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff, Retired Community Contributors
285 posts
12,428 battles

Heyo Captains,

I just personally checked my captains and mine have the appropriate buffs and symbols: 

Yamamoto.png

I would first suggest removing any mods from your client.

If the issue persists please submit a ticket to support.

Fem, 

• Cool 1

[VW]
Members
1,945 posts
12,499 battles
16 minutes ago, Femennenly said:

Heyo Captains,

I just personally checked my captains and mine have the appropriate buffs and symbols: 

Yamamoto.png

I would first suggest removing any mods from your client.

If the issue persists please submit a ticket to support.

Fem, 

Yamo doesnt work with cv’s huh? :Smile_teethhappy:

[WGA]
Administrator, Community Department, WG Staff, Retired Community Contributors
285 posts
12,428 battles
18 minutes ago, monpetitloup said:

Yamo doesnt work with cv’s huh? :Smile_teethhappy:

I take it for the Kraken effect ;)

• Cool 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles

NVCBaXz.jpg?1

Is working fine for me.

[KWA]
Beta Testers
1,787 posts
3,891 battles

I had this problem this week when I used some coal to finish the French collection. I restarted my game and it fixed the problem.

[SSG]
Alpha Tester
3,458 posts
8,107 battles

Most I had was a month or so ago in a Kami R got a kraken and nothing happened, no regen, no reload increase, none of it. 

[TF16A]
[TF16A]
Members
452 posts
5,552 battles

Based on the original post date, the question was asked prior to the addition of the special skills for yamamoto isoroku (special skills were in supertest at the time)

[OPG]
Supertester
1,904 posts
10,278 battles
16 hours ago, OseanTanker said:

I had this problem this week when I used some coal to finish the French collection. I restarted my game and it fixed the problem.

:Smile_great: This, when in doubt restart the client.  I have only once noticed something such as this or missions not completing which was not fixed by a client restart.  

[FAE]
Members
2,161 posts
2,639 battles

I have this issue with John Doe and Jack Dunkirk. No mods. Its consistently not shown the green plus if other captain skills are chosen (or none are available for learning. I hope this isn't a "feature", because its a horrible idea. It reproduces for me. 

This marker should probably show all the time. And it should be a yellow plus, to coincide with how there is that stupid yellow stripe. Also, that stupid yellow stripe looks SOOOO awful! Give them a yellow ribbon or something! 

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Say..... did you know about those special symbols on the left of every special commander's screen, yah? You have to SELECT them to engage certain special skills!

I'm like what? Oh well, okay... guess not everyone wants fireworks.