You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
moonfox555

Do T10 cvs loose more credits than other T10 ships?

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
2,239 battles

So i was playing a game in my Haku. (Help and prove me if i'm wrong that all tier 10's will loose credits like this no matter how good you do.) But i manged to really decent on a cv. Came second place on my team yet somehow lost credits(and i know i'm playing tier 10) even though it was only 401 loss. Didn't have anything to help boost credit income. So i'm wanting to know if cvs loose more credits than other types of tier 10 ships that have no boost. Because i find this really annoying.

Haku gameplace.png

Haku 401 credit lost.png

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

I mean without any camo, flags, or premium on my Baltimore I seemed to lose more than that unless I had a great game. I think if you don’t have premium or perma camo you’re going to have a loss or very minimal gain 99% of the time. Also kind of depends on who you do damage too. Doing 15k to a DD is worth more than 40k on a BB

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles

This is a reason I only play up to T7. I want to at least have positive credits when games go south.

Edited by coletrain_commander
  • Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,236 battles
3 hours ago, moonfox555 said:

So i'm wanting to know if cvs loose more credits than other types of tier 10 ships that have no boost

If tier 10 CVs don't have permanent camo, then .. probably yes, as the high dollar camo gives those ships quite a boost.

Beta Testers
1,327 posts
3,591 battles
58 minutes ago, coletrain_commander said:

This is a reason I only play up to T7. I want to at least have positive credits when games go south.

I am only going after one last tier 10 myself for the year Montana and yes your right if you lose games then you lose credits.

[RKN]
Members
1,634 posts
3,364 battles

Yes, this is common for all of the tier X ships, and to a lesser extent, the tier IX ships. Usually to make decent money with a CV, 180k+ is necessary.

[SHOOT]
Beta Testers
1,699 posts
8,130 battles
On 5/5/2018 at 7:19 PM, moonfox555 said:

So i was playing a game in my Haku. (Help and prove me if i'm wrong that all tier 10's will loose credits like this no matter how good you do.) But i manged to really decent on a cv. Came second place on my team yet somehow lost credits(and i know i'm playing tier 10) even though it was only 401 loss. Didn't have anything to help boost credit income. So i'm wanting to know if cvs loose more credits than other types of tier 10 ships that have no boost. Because i find this really annoying.

Haku gameplace.png

Haku 401 credit lost.png

Carriers have a credit and xp penalty applied to them to keep them discouraging to play.

[GRFOX]
Members
2,242 posts
4,796 battles

Premium camo solves most of the problem pretty much a necessity after t7