Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Non Operations of the Week; Div of 3 Ok?

6 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

Hi all

Did a google search on this, found nothing

If you have a 3 man division, can you start up Killer Whale or any other operation that is not the weekly one ?

And presumably, the game will fill out your side with 4 bots ?

Plz advise and

thank you

JM

Members
9,959 posts

No, you need a minimum of 4 to run the non current missions.

And no, it won't fill any slots with bots.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,664 posts
3,815 battles

4 player div is the minimum requirement to play any sort of operations, but playing with just 4 severely reduces the chance of completing said operation with a win let alone 5 stars.

If you're doing operations for the sole purpose of getting Japanese or German ship kills to fulfill the mission requirements, then you don't need to win the ops and just grab as many kills as you can.

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

so thank you

If you have a 4 man div, would you not be outnumbered with a non week op, or does it wait for other groups to try at same time ?

Thank you

PS. If anyone wishes to help me out, I could use the invite to an Op like Killer whale to help out on this asinine 3 German ship kill for Part 2 of VMF Mission set

Ill be on from 3 - 10 PM EST tonight, same tmw. Any help would be Greatly appreciated..

Thx

Jean

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,664 posts
3,815 battles
Just now, SerahKhan said:

so thank you

If you have a 4 man div, would you not be outnumbered with a non week op, or does it wait for other groups to try at same time ?

Thank you

PS. If anyone wishes to help me out, I could use the invite to an Op like Killer whale to help out on this asinine 3 German ship kill for Part 2 of VMF Mission set

Ill be on from 3 - 10 PM EST tonight, same tmw. Any help would be Greatly appreciated..

Thx

Jean

No a 4 man div is all you get and does not get placed in any sort of queue. Think of it like a private game in a closed server.

However if you have a div for the current operations, you can even have a 2 man div and get placed in queue in the MM waiting on other players to join in. This is only for the current week operation

[FARQD]
Members
369 posts
6,143 battles

Add me to the division if you are playing the OPS to farm German ships. I am available now for another 2-3 hours :D

Sign in to follow this