STINKWEED_

Game Froze - Bug

4 comments in this topic

Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles

1 minutes into battle and the screen froze.

When I logged back in and explained this to my team I was banned by complaints   - This is what is wrong with WG generic chat complaint system. Any group of snowflake players can report you for no reason at all and you get chat banned

When they put this system in place they just opened a can of worms

Edited by STINKWEED_

[RKLES]
Members
7,192 posts
8,931 battles

When that happens next time force quit the game and quickly reopen it and you should be able to play 

Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles

I went to Task manager and ended the task and restarted the battle

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
3 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

1 minutes into battle and the screen froze.

That ALWAYS sux!

When I logged back in and explained this to my team I was banned by complaints   - This is what is wrong with WG generic chat complaint system. Any group of snowflake players can report you for no reason at all and you get chat banned

WoW's way of allowing those same snowflakes a "voice" in the game, forgetting totally that the masses are asses.

When they put this system in place they just opened a can of worms

Which was done to placate a very vocal few; so the way to reverse it is to be more vocal than they were, and complain to the moderators and other staff who, if they don't have an in-game juice card, certainly know someone who does.

2 hours ago, STINKWEED_ said:

I went to Task manager and ended the task and restarted the battle

This is the way I handle these situations also, but doing this can ttake a few minutes during which time I can die, have the fleet move away from me making me a prime target, and get reported by however many precious little snowflakes are in the game and sincerely believe that their win depends on my contribution ... QUACK!!

I'm sorry this happened to you, Stinker; and I hope it gets better.