You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CriMiNaL__

To The new Players, If You Have Question.

9 comments in this topic

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

Hi there, I have noticed quite a few people in the forums say they are new and they respond in some threads, "I never knew that, I'm new" etc....

So I am asking those who are new to the game, and have questions they want to ask, but are hesitant, or the current threads are not what you want to ask in, to post in here.

There are a lot of good players using the forums that always give good / helpful advice,

So please, ask away!

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,897 posts
10,471 battles

How do I load AP?

• Bad 1

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

*sigh*...... This is why we can't have nice things

• Funny 2

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
3 minutes ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

How do I load AP?

LOL, I was expecting you,

Press the number 2 button twice to force the change press once to load it after the next salvo, at the start of the match check what you want to use and change it accordingly so it loads the correct ammo type at the start.

Members
242 posts
647 battles

This won't be of much use after a day when this leaves the front page and anyone looking for info searches the topic. If they don't see their answer they'll make a post like I do. Good effort though. 

Members
2,567 posts
12,434 battles
11 minutes ago, Komrade_Rylo said:

How do I load AP?

This is warships, HE is the truth, the light and the way!

Members
2,567 posts
12,434 battles
24 minutes ago, CriMiNaL__ said:

Hi there, I have noticed quite a few people in the forums say they are new and they respond in some threads, "I never knew that, I'm new" etc....

So I am asking those who are new to the game, and have questions they want to ask, but are hesitant, or the current threads are not what you want to ask in, to post in here.

There are a lot of good players using the forums that always give good / helpful advice,

So please, ask away!

Agree, just ask, sure many will provide silly replies but many will also help, just weed through the responses

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
5 minutes ago, Sweetsie said:

Agree, just ask, sure many will provide silly replies but many will also help, just weed through the responses

I expect it, but also hoping newer people also post their own threads asking questions, as from the time I have been here posting on these forums, people complain way to much over a game.

[LOU1]
Members
3,047 posts
8,134 battles

I usually search through Google.  That also brings up Reddit posts, too. "WOWS how to load AP"