Sign in to follow this  
Tarvil

Switch Server Or New Account

8 comments in this topic

Members
1 post
225 battles

I realize the requirement to have people stick to one server once they have selected it, but why can I not create a new account to play on a different server?  My online friends are not relegated to one part of the world. I have many who play on the European server and now that I've selected North American I'm stuck there no matter how many accounts I create.  This is BOGUS.  I can't play with my friends. Fix this please

[HINON]
Members
9,046 posts

Aslains mod pack has a mod for it. I don't have the link on my phone but Google will help you find it.

[NGA]
Supertester
183 posts
5,148 battles

First off. You need to create a new account on the EU world of warships portal which can be found here: https://worldofwarships.eu

Then you will need to either install the EU client (reccomended as sometimes EU and NA are differant version numbers) or get aslains region changer mod. 

EU and NA accounts are seperated... so trying to log in with your NA account on the EU server will yield no results and vice versa. Hope this helps!

[LOU1]
Members
3,061 posts
8,148 battles
48 minutes ago, EpicLeveler said:

First off. You need to create a new account on the EU world of warships portal which can be found here: https://worldofwarships.eu

Then you will need to either install the EU client (reccomended as sometimes EU and NA are differant version numbers) or get aslains region changer mod. 

EU and NA accounts are seperated... so trying to log in with your NA account on the EU server will yield no results and vice versa. Hope this helps!

This ^^

Just create an account on whichever server you want and click "Download Game".

The Region Change mod allows you to select the Region at the login page.  Otherwise you have to click the desired Launcher on your desktop.

Members
763 posts
15,831 battles

@Tarvil

Maybe this will help:

Edited by theLaalaa

[UXO]
Members
5 posts
4,947 battles

Would be great if I could switch servers and keep all my ships and stats from my NA account to the others.  I travel overseas often and this is my main form of entertainment.  Often, my ping rates are slow enough that I will get kicked from the NA server or it effects my game play.  If I were able to switch to the local server of my location, it would make life a lot better.

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester
252 posts
4,396 battles
6 minutes ago, Hemanth_Walker said:

how can i change my server with out loosing my previos server ranking and researched ships.

if I understand correctly what you're asking, you can't

your server ranking/stats, port & ships on NA server remain on NA server

if you create an account on EU server (for example), that account starts from scratch; you cannot move your NA stats & port to another server

Sign in to follow this