Hawkeye220

Purchased ship not showing up in-game.

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
6 battles

Good morning,

I purchased the Texas steam pack about 15 minutes ago and got the confirmation email. I logged out and back in a few times and the ship hasn't shown up in game yet. Am I missing a step somewhere? In-game name is Imperial_Hammer.

Edited by Hawkeye220

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
21,335 posts
11,846 battles

Give it a little more time and start a ticket.

• Cool 1

Supertester
4,130 posts
4,279 battles

Seems like your ingame name is a different account to your forum name, are you sure you didn't buy it for the wrong account?

Members
4 posts
6 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Seems like your ingame name is a different account to your forum name, are you sure you didn't buy it for the wrong account?

I've purchased quite a few ships in the past without issue. It's always a possibility though.

[SP3AR]
Supertester
214 posts
5,929 battles

In the email that is sent, they address your in-game name. I would verify that followed by the region that it was addressed to. If it hasnt shown up within an hour, I would then send a customer service ticket!

Members
4 posts
6 battles

Thank you for the input guys/gals. They are refunding my purchase due to an account/payment conflict. It seems my Steam account is different from this account. I'll just keep my future purchases through in-game channels. I only bought the Texas through the actual website because it wasn't showing up in the in-game store. Maybe it's only offered in certain regions (Currently on NA server).

2 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

I've purchased quite a few ships in the past without issue. It's always a possibility though.