Hawkeye220

Purchased ship not showing up in-game.

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts

Good morning,

I purchased the Texas steam pack about 15 minutes ago and got the confirmation email. I logged out and back in a few times and the ship hasn't shown up in game yet. Am I missing a step somewhere? In-game name is Imperial_Hammer.

Edited by Hawkeye220

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,602 posts
9,000 battles

Give it a little more time and start a ticket.

• Cool 1

[CUTE]
Supertester
4,091 posts
4,164 battles

Seems like your ingame name is a different account to your forum name, are you sure you didn't buy it for the wrong account?

Members
4 posts
3 minutes ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

Seems like your ingame name is a different account to your forum name, are you sure you didn't buy it for the wrong account?

I've purchased quite a few ships in the past without issue. It's always a possibility though.

[HINON]
Members
9,015 posts

Hmm one other question are you sure you bought it on this server? 

Supertester
181 posts
5,134 battles

In the email that is sent, they address your in-game name. I would verify that followed by the region that it was addressed to. If it hasnt shown up within an hour, I would then send a customer service ticket!

Members
4 posts

Thank you for the input guys/gals. They are refunding my purchase due to an account/payment conflict. It seems my Steam account is different from this account. I'll just keep my future purchases through in-game channels. I only bought the Texas through the actual website because it wasn't showing up in the in-game store. Maybe it's only offered in certain regions (Currently on NA server).

2 hours ago, Cruiser_Noshiro said:

I've purchased quite a few ships in the past without issue. It's always a possibility though.