Tank_Buster_

Cant read the in game names of players or ships name

4 comments in this topic

[JSG]
Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles

thanks aging guys, so i have another question is there any way to change the Players Name Color and ships name above the ships while we are in Battle maybe change it to  like a black instead of white because i can barely ready the names as it is, i would like to address players by there name vs " great job Zao or nice shot Yamato " guy

[JSG]
Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles
On 4/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, vonKaiser said:

OK, messed around a little.  Only other way I can find other then the gamma, and your monitor settings themselves:

Check box same place as gamma settings: Increase GUI contrast.  Click that and see if it helps.  If that's still not enough:

1)Turn on Color Blind filter, select Protanopia

2) Slider bar for intensity, change that until you've got what you like.

3) Same place as Gamma, click the button labeled

Other then that, Monitor settings itself, and then video card settings are the only other ways.  Maybe remove fog and glare?  There's a mod for that in the Official Wargaming Modstation.  Download it, select the mod you want and it installs automatically.  That you can find here:

thanks aging guys, so i have another question is there any way to change the Players Name Color and ships name above the ships while we are in Battle maybe change it to  like a black instead of white because i can barely ready the names as it is, i would like to address players by there name vs " great job Zao or nice shot Yamato " guy

[JSG]
Alpha Tester
363 posts
4,893 battles
On 4/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, vonKaiser said:

OK, messed around a little.  Only other way I can find other then the gamma, and your monitor settings themselves:

Check box same place as gamma settings: Increase GUI contrast.  Click that and see if it helps.  If that's still not enough:

1)Turn on Color Blind filter, select Protanopia

2) Slider bar for intensity, change that until you've got what you like.

3) Same place as Gamma, click the button labeled

Other then that, Monitor settings itself, and then video card settings are the only other ways.  Maybe remove fog and glare?  There's a mod for that in the Official Wargaming Modstation.  Download it, select the mod you want and it installs automatically.  That you can find here: