You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
SerahKhan

Cannot Complete 3 German ships

31 comments in this topic

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

WG, this is not a rage post

but please DO something!

i did all night , fandoms and 20+ co ops, but with 5+ Russian ships on every team, I came close but cannot get a German kill as they are focused on, and hunted to the detriment of the matches!

please, please do something.

An operation, something we can get VMF ships in, and shoot at German/KM

it is 3 am here, and I’m no closer to getting any of the 3!

please

jean

[INTEL]
Members
8,587 posts
25,725 battles

Div in coop with a friend who can bring a german ship

sooner or later you will kill it. 

• Cool 1

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

That seems like 1 way, thank you

However, last 10 matches in co op I tried, had 5+ Russian ships all going for sole German ship.. complete, ridiculous crap fest of rushing to get last shot in.. did not even have a chance.. this thing is so awful, ..... it’s a nightmare (to me)

please WG, do something constructive!

or do they ignore these posts in here?

just spent $ 150 on the game this week, and I already regret it!

take care 

jean

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,679 posts
3,824 battles

It would be better to get in a div with other players to play the operation Killer Whale as there would only be german ships.

You need at least 4 players to be able to play any ops other than the weekly rotation.

[RLGN]
Members
8,265 posts
17,289 battles

Almost sounds like the 2016 ARP nightmare coming back to haunt us... :Smile_ohmy:

[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,413 battles

took me 6-8 matches in coop to get the 3 germans. just keep going, they will show up at some stage.

[SALVO]
Members
17,071 posts
17,737 battles
11 minutes ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

took me 6-8 matches in coop to get the 3 germans. just keep going, they will show up at some stage.

The problem is not just getting them to show up in coop battles.  It's also that you have to contend with everyone else to get the kill on the German ships.

Honestly, I think that Vader_Sama's idea of getting a div together and playing the Killer Whale operation enough times to get all the needed kills for everyone is the best way to do this as painlessly as possible.

Members
28 posts
1,415 battles

In the same situation, and just need 2 KM kills.  Like 10 games and nothing but US or Russian ships, and by now it is pissing me off.  Had a game before with 3 Germans, but I was playing normal and they were obliterated before I could get anything done.  I'm at the point now where I am just yoloing anything German I see in the Leningrad, which is how I got the 1 kill so far, and cutting lose the full torp volley, until I get past this stupid requirement. Not a solo player friendly mission. 

Edited by medoyehd
additions

[PVE]
Members
5,622 posts
18,220 battles
1 minute ago, medoyehd said:

In the same situation, and just need 2 KM kills.  Like 10 games and nothing but US or Russian ships, and by now it is pissing me off.  Had a game before with 3 Germans, but I was playing normal and they were obliterated before I could get anything done.  I'm at the point now where I am just yoloing anything German I see in the Leningrad, which is how I got the 1 kill so far, and cutting lose the full torp volley, until I get past this stupid requirement. 

I am in the same boat, just need two more German ship kills and I can move on. Have gotten to the point that if I join a match and there are no German ships I just exit out of the match. Just not worth the time. The only thing that happens is you lose credits but I have like 400 million credits so can probably do that about 100 million times before I go broke. 

[WOLF9]
Members
1,107 posts

I already have my commie captain, so if anyone wants me to run a German boat, just yell.

I am off to co-op in my Kriegsmarine attire.

Edited by Doombeagle

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,128 posts
14,535 battles

If your'e going to do this in co-op, it's best to do this with a RU DD.  Play super-aggressively to close range torpedo-drop a German Cruiser or Battleship, but just be careful not to get blown up before you ensure a fatal torpedo attack.  Finish off with guns if you must.

If you're relying on RU CLs, they don't have the spike damage, i.e. 1-shot AP power to "secure the kill."  Exception being Molotov & D.Donskoi for their hard hitting 180mm guns and of course, Moskva Railguns.

Getting the 3 German ships was the longest task of the whole thing because everyone was playing Russian.  IJN was easy because you could just pop into Raptor Rescue and it was over in 1-2 runs.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,679 posts
3,824 battles

I've been playing German ships to help out those who need the kills in coop.

Needless to say they were very desperate lol.

• Cool 1

Members
28 posts
1,415 battles

Just finished it after needing 1 last kill, and got the German DD mirror of a Division.  Does feel good to have it finished finally. 

Still was an asinine requirement in my opinion given that most players are playing Russian ships.  In the off chance you see a German ship it is from a Division trying to get the mirror to help a friend, and it is just a bum rush. 

Edited by medoyehd

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
300 posts
9,851 battles
3 hours ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

10 matches so far with only one German kill. Everyone suicide charges the sole German ship and then rams or torps them. This is a pretty frustrating requirement. 

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles

I finished my Captain yesterday. I'll grab a Nurnberg and  head for Coop.

I would suggest that players alternate between Russian and German ships, and pass the word to do so at the start of each PVE match. It might help.

Also pass the word that the IJN ship portion is easily done in the Raptor Rescue Operation.

[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,413 battles

I am not 100% sure, but "Defence of Naval Station Newport" should also have a few german ships if you can find enough friends to div up.

[90THD]
Members
143 posts
3,741 battles

I hope WG listens.

Hello WG, can you help out?

i heard killer whale cannot be done with Russian ships, and getting 4 more in a group, is too hard for me

besides is not a division 3 max?

take care

Jean

[WOLFB]
[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,814 battles
6 hours ago, SerahKhan said:

WG, this is not a rage post

but please DO something!

i did all night , fandoms and 20+ co ops, but with 5+ Russian ships on every team, I came close but cannot get a German kill as they are focused on, and hunted to the detriment of the matches!

please, please do something.

An operation, something we can get VMF ships in, and shoot at German/KM

it is 3 am here, and I’m no closer to getting any of the 3!

please

jean

Everyone need Jerry ship kill's. No one in said ships. LOL :Smile_teethhappy:

[-B-Z-]
Alpha Tester
715 posts
2,678 battles

Jean - last night I got my 3 German ships, but then went 10 co-op matches with no IJN ships being played. I went into the public chat and in two minutes had another person trying to accomplish the same thing. We divisioned up and in 7 matches we both had our ships done. If others are trying to do the same thing, help each other and it will get done much quicker.

• Cool 1

Members
440 posts
12,774 battles
1 hour ago, SerahKhan said:

besides is not a division 3 max?

When the division commander selects scenarios, the div can take up to a full team of 7.

[HINON]
Members
9,035 posts

Is there some reason you have to have this done right away?  Save yourself some frustration and wait a few days. Take advantage of the xp bonus right now and drive the ships you want. Then next week when the impatient people are done, work on it.

• Boring 1

[-AGW-]
Members
685 posts
3,886 battles
1 hour ago, Bravo_Zulu_000 said:

Jean - last night I got my 3 German ships, but then went 10 co-op matches with no IJN ships being played. I went into the public chat and in two minutes had another person trying to accomplish the same thing. We divisioned up and in 7 matches we both had our ships done. If others are trying to do the same thing, help each other and it will get done much quicker.

The Japanese portion can be done in a single game in the Raptor Rescue Operation.  All the target ships are IJN.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,029 posts
6 hours ago, medoyehd said:

In the same situation, and just need 2 KM kills.  Like 10 games and nothing but US or Russian ships, and by now it is pissing me off.  Had a game before with 3 Germans, but I was playing normal and they were obliterated before I could get anything done.  I'm at the point now where I am just yoloing anything German I see in the Leningrad, which is how I got the 1 kill so far, and cutting lose the full torp volley, until I get past this stupid requirement. Not a solo player friendly mission. 

lol, you got to feel bad for the germans

i thought this would be nightmare so i am glad i got it done before the crowd

WG seriously should avoid this in the future

[WOLF1]
Members
2,029 posts
3 hours ago, Jolly_Rodgered said:

10 matches so far with only one German kill. Everyone suicide charges the sole German ship and then rams or torps them. This is a pretty frustrating requirement. 

lol, imagine the german captains, what have i done?!

[-BSS-]
Members
484 posts
2,927 battles

Guess I should wait to take out Roon until later, so I don’t have 12 ships targeting me, or I could take out Roon, and draw the enemy into a crossfire and get juicy AP hits.