You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
kgh52

another ranked battle post

8 comments in this topic

[TDRB]
Members
1,119 posts
4,244 battles

I read the post complaining about poor players in the ranked battles. The player who topped the damage & XP charts for the team cause 2 teammates to get sunk and saved a enemy from being deleted early in the game. There is a lot more to being a good player than good stats.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[ARRGG]
Members
4,732 posts
7,572 battles
31 minutes ago, kgh52 said:

I read the post complaining about poor players in the ranked battles. The player who topped the damage & XP charts for the team cause 2 teammates to get sunk and saved a enemy from being deleted early in the game. There is a lot more to being a good player than good stats.

Interesting you say that ... you know those fancy badges we all now have..

well there given out on how much average damage you do to enemy ships, Wows actually keeps your damage score we’re your at and how far you have to go in the 100 games to get a fancier patch, it quickly becomes apparent that the odds of you doing more damage is ...if you live till the end and loose the game ... isn’t that a kicker 

Edited by HMCS_Devilfish

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

Spoken like someone with bad stats. Dude- stop worrying about how ANYONE is playing the game and mind your own gameplay. Learn how to shoot and learn how to stay alive before you're in here trying to make a statement about what good gameplay is. 

Edited by Gascan75
  • Cool 1

[POP]
Members
858 posts
9,828 battles

This game could have "bunny-hopping," then we'd be in for a treat..

Members
400 posts
6,311 battles
5 hours ago, kgh52 said:

True,  This is my 3rd rank season and it is the worse. I have seen many useless German BB drivers this season. Sniping from the rear and not using their secondaries to help hold caps.  I sit there in my Bama guarding the cap and shake my head as I am focused on while others sitting in back. Many times scoring 2nd while a useless player has got the top damage by surviving to the end in a hopeless game, he did nothing to help win, doing useless damage as they are chased to their death. In ending, the whole game has declined. I just now try and grind ships, level my Captains up. I do my oil bit for my Clan by doing my missions.  Join them when needed. I am concerning myself now with raising my random win rate. It has come up to 49.50 It is hard though because I like playing a varity of my ships. HF GL

[0456]
[0456]
Members
2,809 posts
7,992 battles
36 minutes ago, Buzzardsluck said:

True,  This is my 3rd rank season and it is the worse. 

This is my 6th and it's literally no different than any other season by any measure whatsoever other than at a certain point it enables a tier that people can't buy premiums for. 

[TDRB]
Members
1,119 posts
4,244 battles

Interesting you say that ... you know those fancy badges we all now have..

well there given out on how much average damage you do to enemy ships, Wows actually keeps your damage score we’re your at and how far you have to go in the 100 games to get a fancier patch, it quickly becomes apparent that the odds of you doing more damage is ...if you live till the end and loose the game ... isn’t that a kicker 

Yes, being a good team player is not rewarded but individualism is. that is how the game is set up. This is also why we see random battles lost because sinking the enemy carrier is more important to some than capping the enemy base for a team victory.

[TDRB]
Members
1,119 posts
4,244 battles

Spoken like someone with bad stats. Dude- stop worrying about how ANYONE is playing the game and mind your own gameplay. Learn how to shoot and learn how to stay alive before you're in here trying to make a statement about what good gameplay is. 

I did not try, I did make a statement. If you wish to equate good stats with good gamesmanship that is your choice. BTW, I did not state, imply or even suggest my stats are due to the play style of other players.