Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Shannon_Lindsey

A question about special camo and line changes

9 comments in this topic

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
186 posts
5,116 battles

When a line is changed and ships are moved, does special premium reward camo, like the New Orleans anniversary camo, move with the ship? How are those little details handled?

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,453 posts
5,604 battles

If you own the permanent camo for the New Orleans, when they get around to adjusting the tree you will get the perma camo for the new New Orleans and the ship that's taking the New Orlean's spot.

You get two perma camos for the price of one.

[IND8]
[IND8]
Members
186 posts
5,116 battles
3 minutes ago, Cruiser_StLouis said:

If you own the permanent camo for the New Orleans, when they get around to adjusting the tree you will get the perma camo for the new New Orleans and the ship that's taking the New Orlean's spot.

I don't mean the premium camo. That would be easy. I am asking about the sub collection reward camo. That answer isn't as clear cut.

[DETN8]
Beta Testers
763 posts
5,956 battles
5 minutes ago, Cruiser_StLouis said:

Yup, it's a good way to get a good return on your investment. 

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles

5 ships 5 slots 5 captains and 5 camos, gotta love it. Do I get upgrades on them all, if they are all upgraded too?

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles
6 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I don't mean the premium camo. That would be easy. I am asking about the sub collection reward camo. That answer isn't as clear cut.

Good question since that was kind of a tier thing. I have no answer smart or otherwise.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[SWFSH]
[SWFSH]
Beta Testers
2,453 posts
5,604 battles
5 minutes ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

It should be moved, yes. I'd be pretty amazed if WG got rid of the special camos just because of a tier/line change. It's just a decal plastered to a ship, not anything model intensive. 

[WOLF1]
Members
2,015 posts

on a related question about the split, does owning DM have any benefit?

[PROJX]
Members
968 posts
15,707 battles
1 hour ago, Shannon_Lindsey said:

I was wondering the same thing since the NO cammo you’re referring to was one of 5 that were collection rewards w/ special bonuses that differed from the perma cammos.  I would speculate that if they can’t give us a dup cammo on the Baltimore & New Orleans after the split, they’ll compensate us in some way (hopefully in doubloons vs. silver).

Edited by hangglide42

Sign in to follow this