Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Sweetsie

Ever count your number of blacklisted names?

33 comments in this topic

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles

Well, I just unlisted 50. Turning a new leaf...

As I went through the names, most, I had no idea what we argued over, some I remembered like it was yesterday. A few were some doozies. I am a big enough person to admit that I am shallow. It infuriates me to see some on that old list doing very well in ranked!!!

kek

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

The more names you have in that list the longer it takes to come up, if you deleted 50, you would notice it working faster now.

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,581 battles

Zero!

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles
15 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Zero!

Ditto. Its only 20 mins. I've listened to truely disturbing people in a bar way longer than that, to say nothing of boot camp....

• Funny 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
1,341 posts
14,842 battles

[V_KNG]
Beta Testers
9,282 posts

Personally... I always wanted any red players in a match who were on my blacklist to have a big, old asterisk over their ship in -game that glowed like a black star... ah, sweet revent. 

• Cool 1

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,577 battles
1 hour ago, Sweetsie said:

As I went through the names, most, I had no idea what we argued over, some I remembered like it was yesterday. A few were some doozies. I am a big enough person to admit that I am shallow. It infuriates me to see some on that old list doing very well in ranked!!!

kek

You called me a scrub and private message me nasty crap for not helping you defend against six ships at C cap in neihbors I believe you was in a Z 52 and I was only ship that came to C with you in my Atago after I got focused by six ships you kept telling me they couldn't shoot me but all the 'incoming messages' and shells told me otherwise and I asked you to l;eave cap but you didn't and blamed me soley for your death.... Oh well I honestly had a gud laugh and never even thought of blacklisting you but Im sure you did me  cause  I have sent many a div invites to you but never  a response

• Funny 1

Members
2,557 posts
12,419 battles
9 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

You called me a scrub and private message me nasty crap for not helping you defend against six ships at C cap in neihbors I believe you was in a Z 52 and I was only ship that came to C with you in my Atago after I got focused by six ships you kept telling me they couldn't shoot me but all the 'incoming messages' and shells told me otherwise and I asked you to l;eave cap but you didn't and blamed me soley for your death.... Oh well I honestly had a gud laugh and never even thought of blacklisting you but Im sure you did me  cause  I have sent many a div invites to you but never  a response

Well! Send those division request now my friend! I'll get them!

• Cool 1

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles
44 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

Wow...lol. remembered the whole incident. Thats great.

Members
1,147 posts
4,259 battles

There was one guy who I should have blacklisted for all the justification was there, but his ravings were increasingly more and more ridiculous that I just had to see what came next....

Though I think the whole forum got a kick out of this guy...

Welp he's banned now and no longer plays so I guess my blacklist stays at zero

[SYN]
Members
14,449 posts
10,425 battles

forums: lots

game: none

Members
154 posts
3,234 battles

Not a ton here. I'm not too trigger-happy with it. In WoT, however, my blacklist is a mile long because I put every gold-spam service bot (which don't seem to have infected WoWS yet) I get there. I know it doesn't actually stop them as they just use different accounts, but it does make me feel better.

Edited by DaryaKonstantin

[STP]
[STP]
Beta Testers
2,036 posts
11,208 battles

My contact list need 10min to open because my blacklist. I think i have around 200~250+  in it.

• Funny 1

Members
273 posts
4,705 battles
2 hours ago, MrDeaf said:

forums: lots

game: none

Ditto.. I have about 20 names blocked on the forum simply because life is too short to waste time on people who think they can judge others based on how they play an arcade game. 

I don't have any blacklisted in game. Although I have been tempted to lately. Up until about mid last year I would say you only got a toxic person in chat once every two or three weeks.  Recently however it is almost every match that some poor bugger is getting abused. Last night some poor sod in his very first carrier match was getting abused to hell and back by two losers who thought he had no right in random matches till he was experienced in them. I looked up the main offender afterwards and he had very poor stats in CV's himself. 

Edited by Terkoz

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

Why would I count, if they,re there in the list, then they no longer matter

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Forum I've got 1 blacklisted because of his tendency to post the same meme over and over. I'm sure he's over it and onto a different meme to spam but he is blacklisted forever I guess. 

In game I've banned a handful but they are alts of a troll that frequents Off Topic Discussion.

Beta Testers
1,166 posts
8,086 battles

I keep a separate written POS list  on my desk with about 20 names on it.  Basically the most toxic people I've run across in game.  Rare to see more than 1 of them in a day though.

jw

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,814 posts
10,590 battles
9 hours ago, Sweetsie said:

kek

I assume you mean in the Port chat and not the ignore list on the forum?

I only have 4 names blacklisted in my port chat and that is for simple reasons. They either A) - contacted me and were nasty/vulgar/rude which I just won't tolerate or B) - wanted me to do something I wouldn't (join Clan or Division) and just would not stop contacting me even when I declined. 

I seldom have issues with people through the game and 99% of that is actually in game vs the Port chat. Port chat is the only one where I will block someone.

Now, on this website with the ignore list? That is a whole different story and number. LOTS of people on that LOL

Members
273 posts
4,705 battles
12 hours ago, Canadatron said:

Forum I've got 1 blacklisted because of his tendency to post the same meme over and over. I'm sure he's over it and onto a different meme to spam but he is blacklisted forever I guess. 

In game I've banned a handful but they are alts of a troll that frequents Off Topic Discussion.

LOL I have one guy on the list for the same reason. I wonder if it's the same guy? 

Members
61 posts
741 battles

Excuse me for saying so, but it seems weird as heck that any of you would take this game serious enough to recall minute details of an in-game squabble...and a black-list? Wow, just wow.

Sign in to follow this