You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Avenge_December_7

Where's My Money, Mo'?

4 comments in this topic

[STW-M]
Members
2,050 posts
5,861 battles

Disclaimer: this is not a complaint about the Missouri (I got her last Christmas and love playing her), but rather an inquiry.

I've seen all those screenshots and talk about how a good game with Missouri can easily net over 1 million silver, but is there something I'm missing?

Even in my best game so far in Missouri (over 160k damage with confederate, first blood, and devastating strike) netted me only 426k which, when subtracted from service, ammunition, and consumables cost, resulted in a 331k profit.

Granted, that's still far more than any other ship would have made, but I'm mystified as to how some players manage to appear—at least—regularly gain over a million silver every round.

With a 54% wr over 50 battles, I'd like to think that I'm, at least, not horrible with the ship.

Is it signals, premium time, or something else that I'm missing?

Or is it just confirmation bias?

And while I'm at it, I might as well as for tips on how to improve my play in it; wouldn't want to disappoint this lovely lady.

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

Credit signals and camos and run it on a 200% + first win day.

• Cool 1

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

Well premium boosts your raw number by 50% then the signal flags and camo boost that even more. Premium also lowers the cost per battle. 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,665 posts
3,824 battles
1 hour ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

Well premium boosts your raw number by 50% then the signal flags and camo boost that even more. Premium also lowers the cost per battle. 

Premium time does not lower the service cost of any ship, but it offsets the cost in the net gain.