You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

I cant afford any prem ship anymore. Thanks wg

52 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles

I cant afford any prem ships now! Everything in the shop is bundled beyond my price and many others.

Prinz is 80! 80! Because you want to bundle the neck out of it. Teir 6 Arizona is 50 because of bundles.

WG I want to buy but you have made it impossible!!!! Please stop!!!!

And DO NOT respond to this post if you make fun of me being not as wealthy as you.

Edited by jags_domain
Spelling
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 2

[HINON]
Members
9,058 posts

Edit: Hmm usually they have an unbundled option. Best bet is to save cheap doubloons and wait for it to hit the tech tree in the future.

Edited by RipNuN2

[WOLF4]
Members
918 posts
2,457 battles
6 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I cant afford any prem ships now! Everything in the shop is bundled beyond my price and many others.

Prinz is 80! 80! Because you want to bundle the neck out of it. Teir 6 Arizona is 50 ish because of bundles.

And DO NOT respond to this post if you make fun of me being not as wealthy as you.

You can purchase ships by themselves, if you are using the in-game shop it tends to not have as wide a selection as it does on the site.

[INTEL]
Members
8,599 posts
25,764 battles
15 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

You can buy the ship individually as well.

Not all of them. If you want Makarov, it is available only in the bundle. Also Arizona and Okt R. And those bundles are expensive. 

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
2 minutes ago, xalmgrey said:

You can purchase ships by themselves, if you are using the in-game shop it tends to not have as wide a selection as it does on the site.

I jave not been able to log into the game so I dont know if there on the tech tree.

But I am in the WG site and I don't see them by them selves. I see the Graff for 20 but thats it

[MIA-A]
Members
2,148 posts
6,833 battles
Just now, jags_domain said:

I jave not been able to log into the game so I dont know if there on the tech tree.

But I am in the WG site and I don't see them by them selves. I see the Graff for 20 but thats it

It's not in the tech tree right now...

[NBGC]
Members
331 posts
3,565 battles

Just wait till Christmas, then every premium ship in the game will be available. It is a bit of a long wait though...

[-BRS-]
Members
1,649 posts
13,661 battles

Yeah I never buy it at full price I always wait for the sale

Christmas time is awesome I think I got 12 premiums for 200  Bucks and a year and a half of premium time:cap_win:

Not mentioning I got tons of cool dragon flags and  alot of awesome  camo

Edited by silverdahc

[BNC]
Members
275 posts

The prices for ships are nothing short of ludicrous. If they cut the prices in half, they sell 5x as many.

• Cool 3

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,195 posts
18,949 battles
8 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

Not all of them. If you want Makarov, it is available only in the bundle. Also Arizona and Okt R. And those bundles are expensive. 

Makarov is in the techtree for gold. About the same amount you would have gotten from the free Texas over the twitch deal and then bought her again for 10$ with last weeks bundle. 

[INTEL]
Members
8,599 posts
25,764 battles
15 hours ago, Erebthoron said:

Makarov is in the techtree for gold. About the same amount you would have gotten from the free Texas over the twitch deal and then bought her again for 10$ with last weeks bundle. 

This is very interesting. Makarov is not in MY Russian tech tree. Does WG show us all different stuff? 

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
11 minutes ago, silverdahc said:

Yeah I never buy it at full price I always wait for the sale

Christmas time is awesome I think I got 12 premiums for 200  Bucks and a year and a half of premium time:cap_win:

Not mentioning I got tons of cool dragon flags and  alot of awesome  camo

You must have gotten the Santa crates. That's Awsom

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
12 minutes ago, War_Maggot said:

The prices for ships are nothing short of ludicrous. If they cut the prices in half, they sell 5x as many.

I can buy t5 amd t6 prem but now with the bundles.  I no they need to make money but there pricing us out.

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
17 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

Just wait till Christmas, then every premium ship in the game will be available. It is a bit of a long wait though...

I can wait. Well I have to wait.

[HINON]
Members
9,058 posts
10 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Do you have the tech tree mod installed? As she doesn't appear to be showing in the vanilla version.

[ARGSY]
5,195 posts
18,949 battles
5 minutes ago, Taichunger said:

This is very interesting. Makarov is not in MY Russian tech tree. Does WG show us all different stuff? 

Could not check it since I'm at work. The reason could be that I use the extended techtree mod. But I had seen her for gold earlier today. I checked if she would be on sale. May try to click on her later and see if I can buy her.

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
1 minute ago, RipNuN2 said:

Do you have the tech tree mod installed? As she doesn't appear to be showing in the vanilla version.

What mod? If you have the mod can you buy anything in it? The Kaga is not on sale but I would love to have it.

[HINON]
Members
9,058 posts
1 minute ago, Erebthoron said:

Could not check it since I'm at work. The reason could be that I use the extended techtree mod. But I had seen her for gold earlier today. I checked if she would be on sale. May try to click on her later and see if I can buy her.

Ships revealed by the tech tree mod do show up as being purchasable for gold but if you try you just get an error message. Also WG has not that I recall released a new ship directly to the tree. They prefer to get new money straight up front from the shop first.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
33 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Prinz is 80! 80! Because you want to bundle the neck out of it.

Glad i bought it last week...funny thing was i was hung up on the decision for the trio at 100, because i didnt know prinz, and LWM old review said it was crap...but i went ahead.

Now its like i got the bama, and harakaze for free.

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
1 minute ago, c3shooter said:

Glad i bought it last week...funny thing was i was hung up on the decision for the trio at 100, because i didnt know prinz, and LWM old review said it was crap...but i went ahead.

Now its like i got the bama, and harakaze for free.

Prima without its heal was hipper. Thays everyone said it was not usable.

[ARGSY]
5,195 posts
18,949 battles
3 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Ships revealed by the tech tree mod do show up as being purchasable for gold but if you try you just get an error message. Also WG has not that I recall released a new ship directly to the tree. They prefer to get new money straight up front from the shop first.

Not every premium is shown as buyable for gold. Think WG messed up something with that boat. On the other hand I have too many of them to check it. Last Christmas sale had all the premiums in the techtree for gold.

[SOV]
Members
466 posts
11,025 battles
Just now, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

There is always the base purchase option, the ship and its port slot.

I hope so

[INTEL]
Members
8,599 posts
25,764 battles
15 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

There is always the base purchase option, the ship and its port slot.

Several ships do not have that option

[RKLES]
Members
7,239 posts
9,038 battles
43 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Prinz is 80! 80! Because you want to bundle the neck out of it. Teir 6 Arizona is 50 because of bundles.

Just wait for Black Friday in November or Christmas. I have noticed Wargaming makes the ships or tanks far more reasonably priced. Although even those are out of my price range at the moment sadly.