You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Plaatduutsch

[WARNING] Demounting and Retraining Commander Costing Doubloons Without Notification!

10 comments in this topic

[C-HAG]
Members
483 posts
7,700 battles

I was trying to demount my modules on my ship, and I suddenly noticed that I lost several hundred of doubloons

The issue is that when I tried to demount them, it shows no cost!

Apparently WG quietly changed the date without prior notice!

Starts  Apr. 25, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Ends May 5  4, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
(5/4) Yup. We were off by a day in our annoucement. If you were trying to respec or dismount mods today, stand by while we look into this. 

Season 2 Clan Battle participants get FREE Commander respecialization and modification di
smounts!

Edited by Plaatduutsch

[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles

You know, I wouldn't mind the mistakes so much if WG stood behind their errors and made them up.  But Support absolutely refuses to make good on failed (or too expensive) actions that occurred as the result of WG's own misinformation.

• Cool 1

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,066 battles

They will probably give doubloons back for their mistake. Also the reason support isn’t doing anything is most likely they are going to recredit everyone at once.

[WOLF1]
Members
88 posts
4,332 battles

I didn’t lose any doubloons but was gonna do my final respec on a bunch of commanders today and now I can’t without spending a bunch of doubloons which I won’t do because I don’t trust WG to refund them. It would be nice if they gave us the last day.  

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
1 hour ago, Plaatduutsch said:

I was trying to demount my modules on my ship, and I suddenly noticed that I lost several hundred of doubloons

The issue is that when I tried to demount them, it shows no cost!

Apparently WG quietly changed the date without prior notice!

Starts  Apr. 25, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
Ends May 5  4, 04:20 PT (07:20 ET)
(5/4) Yup. We were off by a day in our annoucement. If you were trying to respec or dismount mods today, stand by while we look into this. 

Season 2 Clan Battle participants get FREE Commander respecialization and modification di
smounts!

quick...close and lock this thread!!

[C-HAG]
Members
483 posts
7,700 battles
4 hours ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

They will probably give doubloons back for their mistake. Also the reason support isn’t doing anything is most likely they are going to recredit everyone at once.

Hi Plaatduutsch,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support.

We understand that you might have some concerns about your account.

Regarding that, while our policy and tools allow us to revert a variety of actions, these particular actions can not be reversed. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope this does not detract from your World of Warships experience.

You can find more information about this policy here: 
https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/593/

May we see you in the high seas, Captain!