Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
w4spl3g

Ranked filter broken?

4 comments in this topic

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/get-riggidy-riggidy-ranked-son/

This says at rank 10 the ships are T10 but the ranked filter it saying T8 and the only ships lit up for choice are T8.

2NpOlgQ.png

If I manually try to select a T10 ship it won't let me join with it. I got the rewards for rank 10 but my icon shows rank 11. I can't join the game with both T8 and T10 ships and the BATTLE button will go from red to faded and not load anything.

wth?

Edited by w4spl3g

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts

Okay, so restarting the client seems to have fixed it. That's [edited]weird.

[RKLES]
Members
7,241 posts
9,040 battles

Hmm if bugs like that are happening I would happily split the difference and use a tier IX, my Missouri... 

Makes good money, good Concealment, great AA, hits hard, good speed, and has Radar. Hmm I don’t think anyone would complain if I used it in X Ranked would they? ( Well at least nobody on my team at least.)

[RLGN]
Members
8,307 posts
17,365 battles
1 hour ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Hmm if bugs like that are happening I would happily split the difference and use a tier IX, my Missouri... 

Makes good money, good Concealment, great AA, hits hard, good speed, and has Radar. Hmm I don’t think anyone would complain if I used it in X Ranked would they? ( Well at least nobody on my team at least.)

You could have a Kraken, most damage, highest base xp, and ‘they’ would still kvetch at you for bringing nine guns instead of twelve... :Smile_ohmy:

Sign in to follow this