Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
CarbonButtprint

How do you convert dubloons into elite commander XP?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Members
1,152 posts
3,145 battles

I saw there is a sale going on but I can't find how to do so. Do you need a 19 point commander?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

you cant.  but you can convert it into free exp via doubloons.  You can than use your free exp for training captains.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[UEFN]
Members
389 posts
11,770 battles

click on convert freexp on top right, once conversion window open up you need to click on the 2nd tab to get to commander xp, there you'll see 1 dubloons = 35 commander XP.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

the system is geared to automatically use command exp pts to train captains before it uses free exp.  Once all your captain exp is used up the system will start using your free exp for additional cap'n skill training

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[UEFN]
Members
389 posts
11,770 battles

NONSENSE!    It is right under your nose, click on the 2nd tab, see screen shot i attached!

 

The first tab is the free xp from ship, 2nd tab is the commander XP!

cxp.JPG

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,846 posts
17,666 battles
6 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I saw there is a sale going on but I can't find how to do so. Do you need a 19 point commander?

Yes...you do need a 19 point commander to get Elite commander XP although there have been a couple events & a few tasks from the Yammy campaign that might allow you to have some floating around w/out a 19 point commander yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,648
[BIAS]
Members
3,154 posts
9,263 battles
2 minutes ago, Xcalib3r said:

NONSENSE!    It is right under your nose, click on the 2nd tab, see screen shot i attached!

 

The first tab is the free xp from ship, 2nd tab is the commander XP!

cxp.JPG

That's converting elite xp into fxp and is one of the most worthless things you could do if you still have ship xp to convert to fxp. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,152 posts
3,145 battles

Oh it's FROM commanders. Alright. I thought I could use dubloons to convert ship xp and put it into the elite commander xp pool. Thanks for clarifying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
147
[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
422 posts
13,036 battles
13 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Yes...you do need a 19 point commander to get Elite commander XP although there have been a couple events & a few tasks from the Yammy campaign that might allow you to have some floating around w/out a 19 point commander yet.

If you played any of the Space Battles last month, all of the commander XP will be elite commander XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
4 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I thought I could use dubloons to convert ship xp and put it into the elite commander xp pool. Thanks for clarifying. 

nope.  You can convert ship exp to free exp.  But you can use free exp to train commanders.  

Edited by Dr_Dirt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[UEFN]
Members
389 posts
11,770 battles
23 minutes ago, Ducky_shot said:

That's converting elite xp into fxp and is one of the most worthless things you could do if you still have ship xp to convert to fxp. 

Unfortunately that's the "sales" WG has for this week, usually it's 1 dubloon = 25 cxp conversion. now it's 35 cxp, notice the yellow tag for sale sign?  LOL

Edited by Xcalib3r

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
266
[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

i'm holding out for the 1 doubloon = 36 free exp exchange.  Than I'll second mortgage the house.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,424 battles

you just missed out on the free ship XP conversion deal. I reckon the next one wont be until halloween or even end of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,730
[TBW]
Members
6,410 posts
12,057 battles
1 hour ago, Dr_Dirt said:

But you can use free exp to train commanders.

If you want to waste it that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
428
[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,683 posts
3,824 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Dirt said:

you cant.  but you can convert it into free exp via doubloons.  You can than use your free exp for training captains.   

Well that's one way to pour away your doubloons for no gain.

0zhlX9O.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
1,846 posts
17,666 battles
3 hours ago, HamptonRoads said:

If you played any of the Space Battles last month, all of the commander XP will be elite commander XP.

Got myself a couple 100k from that & totally forgot about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×