You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Nomiside

What happens when you hit Rank 10 with no T10 ship?

9 comments in this topic

[GLF]
Members
4 posts
4,939 battles

This is my first ranked season and I don't own any T10 ships. (T9 just cost too damn much to play in credits). I was wondering happens when I get my 3rd star at Rank11. Do I just get stopped there? or will it rank up to 10 but I have no away of playing any Rank 10 battles.

[SALVO]
Members
17,111 posts
17,776 battles
29 minutes ago, Nomiside said:

This is my first ranked season and I don't own any T10 ships. (T9 just cost too damn much to play in credits). I was wondering happens when I get my 3rd star at Rank11. Do I just get stopped there? or will it rank up to 10 but I have no away of playing any Rank 10 battles.

You will almost certainly be moved up to rank 10.  And because, as you say, you have no T10 ships, you won't be able to play any longer in Ranked Battles.

Honestly, though it sounds like you have the desire to keep playing, I think that you should be pretty happy to have gotten this far in your first ranked season.  It's a pretty decent accomplishment.

[B_O_W]
Members
247 posts
5,498 battles

This is my first season playing ranked battles. I play one battle every two days or so.  Just got to level 18 and do enjoy this competition.  I have only one Tier 9 ship (Baltimore) and am using my New Orleans at Tier 8.  With a standard account (limited income - retirement mode), it is a challenge to play Tier 9 and not loose your shorts for an average game.  If I get to the level that requires a Tier 10 ship, I guess I will be in the same boat as you.

Regardless, I applaud you for getting this far in Ranked, in your first effort in Ranked.

So what ships have you been using.?  Inquiring minds want to know!

[SCREW]
Members
119 posts
6,804 battles

I can tell you for a fact you'll achieve rank 10, but you will be unable to play ranked beyond that until you get a t10 ship. 

[GLF]
Members
4 posts
4,939 battles

Yeah, I was afraid this will happen.. I just got to Ranked 10 and I can't enter any Ranked Battle anymore.....  There's no way for me to down ranked back to 11 so I can play some more?

[GLF]
Members
4 posts
4,939 battles

@Texas_Vet:

I have Chapy, New Orleans, Heinyang and Rich.

The Chapy is really the most effective ship for me. I got Kraken in ranked with it.

Edited by Nomiside
  • Cool 1

[WOLFD]
[WOLFD]
Members
344 posts
3,704 battles

Congrats you can use that flag for grinding ships for the repair discount.

Members
1,084 posts
6,009 battles
On 5/4/2018 at 11:45 AM, Nomiside said:

T9 just cost too damn much to play in credits.

As InventedThought suggested, you do get the Second League (?) flag to use upon achieving Rank 10, which will reduce your service costs. You can put it on any ship, on any number of ships at once. I can ease the credit cost of a T9 grind.

Grind fast enough, and you can get suited up for a T10 ship before the end of Ranked, or at least be ready to go into Clan Battles later.