You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
TheDreadnought

Need a Tier 7 Russian Premium Battleship!!

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles

Hey WG!  If you're going to be having special Russian missions requiring kills, and the Russian BB line isn't coming out anytime soon. . .please give us a nice Tier 7 Russian Premium Battleship to do them in.

Thanks!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[JKSDF]
[JKSDF]
Members
1,601 posts
2,491 battles

What battleship does Russian have that would fit there other than a bunch of paper ships?

[TBOW]
Members
1,253 posts
10,709 battles

Oh wait that's right the Okt Rev is T5... My mistake...

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles
5 minutes ago, Submarine_Albacore said:

What battleship does Russian have that would fit there other than a bunch of paper ships?

No arguments. . . but the fact remains we need something if they are going to start having these missions.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles

Russian T-7 Battleship, what would it look like. Displacement of 80,000 tons. 19 inch guns, 31 inch armor belt, 75% torpedo reduction, 100 AA rating, a top speed of 35 knots, and 12k torpedoes. Not that there is any Russian Bias....snicker...snicker.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles

Oh I just noticed you can do these missions in co-op.  Probably won't be too tough then even if I have to learn how to drive a DD.

[RTXN]
Beta Testers
624 posts

Maybe not VII but definately VI Arkhangelsk (ex HMS Royal Sovereign) Revenge class BB.

Should be a slower QE/Warspite.

• Cool 1

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,874 posts
5,259 battles
4 minutes ago, jmanII said:

Maybe not VII but definately VI Arkhangelsk (ex HMS Royal Sovereign) Revenge class BB.

That would be awesome.  A two-fer.  We get the Revenge Class in the game, and the Russians get another BB.

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,323 battles
11 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

That would be awesome.  A two-fer.  We get the Revenge Class in the game, and the Russians get another BB.

Honestly, just my opinion, but I'd rather see paper designs than ships the Russians bought from others or lend leased. I'd rather see the British have their ships in their line and not get counted out because there is already a ship in game but it belongs to another nation. Just my thought.

• Bad 1

[DAKI]
[DAKI]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters, Beta Testers
12,542 posts
4,419 battles
22 minutes ago, jmanII said:

WG should give it even slower turret traverse, in reference to the fact that when Arkhangelsk/Royal Sovereign was returned to the UK, her turrets were completely jammed.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,050 posts
1 hour ago, TheDreadnought said:

Hey WG!  If you're going to be having special Russian missions requiring kills, and the Russian BB line isn't coming out anytime soon. . .please give us a nice Tier 7 Russian Premium Battleship to do them in.

Thanks!

NTY:Smile_facepalm:

• Funny 1

[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
559 posts
45 minutes ago, TheDreadnought said:

Oh I just noticed you can do these missions in co-op.  Probably won't be too tough then even if I have to learn how to drive a DD.

sure can.

mind you, last co-op match was 2 udaloi, a trashcan, a lenigrad and a kiev.

Guess how many KM or IJN ships there were?

[VVV]
Beta Testers
223 posts
1,916 battles
2 hours ago, Belthorian said:

Russian T-7 Battleship, what would it look like. Displacement of 80,000 tons. 19 inch guns, 31 inch armor belt, 75% torpedo reduction, 100 AA rating, a top speed of 35 knots, and 12k torpedoes. Not that there is any Russian Bias....snicker...snicker.

Machined from a solid block of Stalinium on the initiative of Comrade Stalin!