You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
admiral_beto

the abruzzi its not a garbage its average

87 comments in this topic

Members
46 posts

two matches first one was a defeat second one was a victory and i can say that this ship its far better than his lower cousin duca d'aosta also his armor its good enough to bouce shot d'aosta style and while his shells are slower they tend to hit more then break at impact

here its the evidence first match was against in t7-t9 second one against t5-t7 

shot-18.05.04_10.00.15-0382.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.00.19-0600.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.00.24-0983.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.00.40-0527.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.00.45-0503.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.00.49-0424.jpg

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles

With everything you did to get that result in the Abruzzi, Schores would've done the same thing but better.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,973 posts
10,751 battles

But...but...the CC's and testers said it was garbage so it MUST be garbage LOL.

Glad you are enjoying it. :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 5

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,973 posts
10,751 battles
2 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

With everything you did to get that result in the Abruzzi, Schores would've done the same thing but better.

And I am sure you can say ship X would do it better than Shchors.

The point is not that the ship is OP but that it isn't the turd some have been telling us it is (like they always seem to do - never met a boat they liked it seems).

Edited by AdmiralThunder
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[LUCK]
Members
1,320 posts
19,724 battles
7 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Shchors is a beast at T7, no comparison.

[WG-CC]
WoWS Community Contributors
9,137 posts
7,663 battles
16 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

But...but...the CC's and testers said it was garbage so it MUST be garbage LOL.

Glad you are enjoying it. :Smile_honoring:

Not all of us did.  I called it a Mehbote.  I just hated playing it.

QSSX7Sf.gif

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
46 posts

third battle in it im starting to like it 

@LittleWhiteMouse and i know that not all called it a garbage but its not a bad a ship and almost everyone called it or a garbage or something less than a average but as you say its not a ship for everyone

shot-18.05.04_10.25.15-0256.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.25.19-0505.jpg

shot-18.05.04_10.25.27-0525.jpg

[CS7]
[CS7]
Members
75 posts
5,111 battles

Hey, all the power to you if you can get mileage out of Abruzzi. 

The CC's reviews are opinions, albeit very well researched ones. Keep in mind, they do have to filter their views through the "will the community as a whole find this ship strong/fun to play" lens. 

• Cool 2

[TBOW]
Members
1,263 posts
10,726 battles

I will probably get it.  I enjoy the d'Agosta and I will probably enjoy Abruzzi.  I mean Look at Haung He.  Fun little bote.  Probably should have been T5, but at T6 I can be sneaky and get the damage I am looking for out of it, don't take it seriously, I won't with Abruzzi, just go out and have fun in it.

Members
46 posts
Just now, gcangel82 said:

I will probably get it.  I enjoy the d'Agosta and I will probably enjoy Abruzzi.  I mean Look at Haung He.  Fun little bote.  Probably should have been T5, but at T6 I can be sneaky and get the damage I am looking for out of it, don't take it seriously, I won't with Abruzzi, just go out and have fun in it.

ship has 10.3 stock concealment and 9.5 with skill plus 15.1 km range and for some reason his he do more damage when it hits than the aosta he

still with 10 km stock concealment on this ship you can get ifhe first and concealment second the range its standar for t7

and for some reason it bigger than duca d'aosta and has better concealment with the commander skill

• Cool 1

[TBOW]
Members
1,263 posts
10,726 battles
1 minute ago, admiral_beto said:

ship has 10.3 stock concealment and 9.5 with skill plus 15.1 km range and for some reason his he do more damage when it hits than the aosta he

still with 10 km stock concealment on this ship you can get ifhe first and concealment second the range its standar for t7

and for some reason it bigger than duca d'aosta and has better concealment with the commander skill

I meant the Huang He probably should have been a T5 not T6.  Abruzzi is a T7, I have no problem with that.

Alpha Tester
2,208 posts
7,240 battles

A few good games makes a bote not bad anymore? Sounds like the apologists for Roma. “Roma is great if you can do C, D, X, Y, T and then shells you fire go where you aim instead of everywhere else.” No thanks. 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Members
46 posts
1 minute ago, EmperorMaxwell said:

A few good games makes a bote not bad anymore? Sounds like the apologists for Roma. “Roma is great if you can do C, D, X, Y, T and then shells you fire go where you aim instead of everywhere else.” No thanks. 

but the point its that not the crap that they were talking

its an average ship not an overpowered ship like cesare and not a garbage like graf zeppelin when they sell it first just a normal standar ship, one who do his job and its not better than anyone 

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles
37 minutes ago, AdmiralThunder said:

And I am sure you can say ship X would do it better than Shchors.

please enlighten me of a better long range HE spammer at tier 7.

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,335 posts
6,609 battles
1 minute ago, The_first_harbinger said:

please enlighten me of a better long range HE spammer at tier 7.

So for a ship to be good it only Needs to be a good Long range HE Spammer?

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,887 posts
11,607 battles

Looks like a lackluster result for the amount of effort put in.. 

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles
Just now, SireneRacker said:

So for a ship to be good it only Needs to be a good Long range HE Spammer?

Of course not. But that's the niche of Abruzzi and Schores, and I don't think Abruzzi can beat Schores in this area in terms of fire chance and Alpha damage.

If Abruzzi can occupy another niche I'll be comparing her to another ship of a similar role.

• Cool 2

Members
46 posts
1 minute ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Of course not. But that's the niche of Abruzzi and Schores, and I don't think Abruzzi can beat Schores in this area in terms of fire chance and Alpha damage.

If Abruzzi can occupy another niche I'll be comparing her to another ship of a similar role.

the niche of abruzzi its middle range not long range and also it must dance

[DAKI]
WoWS Wiki Editor
7,335 posts
6,609 battles
4 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Abruzzi beats the Shchors by lengths in Terms of Concealment and when it Comes to mid-range Support.

[SPTR]
Members
3,479 posts
5,755 battles
5 minutes ago, admiral_beto said:

the niche of abruzzi its middle range not long range and also it must dance

1 minute ago, SireneRacker said:

Abruzzi beats the Shchors by lengths in Terms of Concealment and when it Comes to mid-range Support.

Thank you for your opinions. From the amount of citadels I've been getting in Giulio Caesare out of supertesting Abruzzis I'm not convinced personally. 

• Funny 1

[ARP2]
Members
1,244 posts
3,569 battles
18 minutes ago, The_first_harbinger said:

Just going by her stats (i wont be able to play her till after work) she looks more comparable to Myoko.  Yes, her guns are a smaller, but she should still play the mid range HE spammer with nasty torp if youre not paying attention style.  She just lacks Myokos heavy AP, but should make up for it in rate of fire.  Just my thoughts as i was comparing their stats.

Members
46 posts

fourth battle not the best aside the medal almost die under heavy fire but the heal let me recover to 60% hp

shot-18.05.04_11.11.27-0454.jpg

shot-18.05.04_11.11.30-0061.jpg

shot-18.05.04_11.11.34-0671.jpg

Edited by admiral_beto

[DAKI]
Members
629 posts
6,494 battles

At the end of the day, it's up to you and how you play that makes it garbage enough. Seems fun for someone that plays aggressive and wasd a lot~