Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
forrrr

Operation Raptor Possible Bug with carrier

2 comments in this topic

[OPOP]
Members
1 post
1,366 battles

Doing operation raptor and for some reason at around the 4 minute mark after he starts moving forward again, the raptor actually ceased moving forward and started backing up and continued to backup for about 2 minutes until I rammed him and he started moving forward. The massive delay of his backing up made it impossible to finish the mission on time. i have never seen the raptor suddenly back up, there were no enemies, he was not up against the island or stuck, he just randomly started reversing. Has this happened to anyone else? Does he backup? Is this intended?

Members
1,847 posts
17,666 battles
50 minutes ago, forrrr said:

Doing operation raptor and for some reason at around the 4 minute mark after he starts moving forward again, the raptor actually ceased moving forward and started backing up and continued to backup for about 2 minutes until I rammed him and he started moving forward. The massive delay of his backing up made it impossible to finish the mission on time. i have never seen the raptor suddenly back up, there were no enemies, he was not up against the island or stuck, he just randomly started reversing. Has this happened to anyone else? Does he backup? Is this intended?

Haven't seen it myself but could imagine it if dodging torps or something but not just out of the blue for no reason.

Sign in to follow this