You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Aura_Reaver

Buying the HSF Graf Spee

10 comments in this topic

[NBKS]
Members
29 posts

Ok, so i already have the graf spee but was thinking of buying the hsf graf spee and i was wondering how that would work. since i already have the ship and just paying like $25 for the camo and capt? will i have 2 graf spee's? if anyone can explain how that i would be grateful 

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles

They're 2 individual ships.

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles
22 minutes ago, Aura_Reaver said:

k thank you

Those are considered 2 different ships. But if this comes up in the future, and you are looking at some awesome sale with specialty things....

You get the other port slot, you get the camo or capt or whatever else is different, and then you will get the doubloon value of the ship if you buy with real world money.

[NMKJT]
Members
2,720 posts

You can also use the HSF GS Commander on the HSF Harekaze, and any of the HSF commanders on the HSF Graf Spee

[DETN8]
[DETN8]
Members
1,662 posts
16,301 battles

You're literally paying $25 for a duplicate ship with just a different camo on it. Why would you buy it if you already have the GS?

[SIDE]
Members
1,247 posts
8,856 battles
1 hour ago, Ju87s said:

You're literally paying $25 for a duplicate ship with just a different camo on it. Why would you buy it if you already have the GS?

Double daily bonus. In reality though, you really need to like playing the Graf Spee, to justify the HSF version. I have both because 'blatting' other cruisers with those guns is just too much fun.

[4HIM]
Members
1,790 posts
4,030 battles
42 minutes ago, _Rumple_ said:

Double daily bonus. In reality though, you really need to like playing the Graf Spee, to justify the HSF version. I have both because 'blatting' other cruisers with those guns is just too much fun.

I think the HSF version also gets some additional bonuses from its camo.  

But yeah, you really have to like the Graf Spee play style.  I ended up with both.  I play a game in each with the same commander and get the daily win bonus twice.  It has a unique play style, and a LOT of unique weaknesses and strengths.  But given it's quite flexible in commanders, it can be used to train cruiser or BB captains.  

[ARGSY]
Members
6,225 posts
4,189 battles

For the person who can spare the money and who absolutely positively needs two Grafs in port (for when one gets sunk). If you want to set each one up with a dedicated and somewhat differently specced captain, I guess it's for you.

I bought the stock version recently because it was dirt cheap, but if the price had been the same I'd have bought the HSF one because of the camo bonuses and captain flexibility (once they fix the bug with the cat captain).

[WOLF2]
Members
152 posts
4,718 battles

Just pretend the new one is the Deutschland or Admiral Scheer.  I have both