Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Yogaralwi

So this just happened...

5 comments in this topic

[GLF]
Members
2 posts
3,998 battles

So I just got on for the night, checked over the status of the missions I was on (Varyag Mission 2, 1/4 complete, and Golden Week section 2, about one third complete, as well as the Raptor Rescue mission), and then jumped into a scenario battle (aforementioned Raptor Rescue).  Did quite well, finished Varyag Part 2, 2/4, and 5 starred the scenario, so finished that mission.  When I jumped out to the port, however, it showed 3 missions to do.  Puzzled, I checked it again, and now it shows Varyag Part 1 again, despite my completion of that mission about a week ago.  It also took away credit for the first section of both Varyag part 2 and Golden Week.  What gives?  Screenshot attached.

shot-18.05.04_00.22.35-0441.jpg

[NDA]
Supertester
4,850 posts
13,872 battles

Its probably a bug. We've seen this before, a mission will show that it hasn't been started or a finished mission will show up again but won't track any progress. Playing a game or reloging should clear it. I'm guessing some info got lost when you client pinged the server. 

[GLF]
Members
2 posts
3,998 battles
11 minutes ago, RedSeaBear said:

Its probably a bug. We've seen this before, a mission will show that it hasn't been started or a finished mission will show up again but won't track any progress. Playing a game or reloging should clear it. I'm guessing some info got lost when you client pinged the server. 

Yeah, just finished another game, and every thing looks correct now.  Thank you for the quick response.

• Cool 1

[WPP]
Members
527 posts
5,521 battles

Last night I had Twitch Texas and Aigle missions listed in my Personal Missions section and Step 1 Phase 1 of the Varyag in Combat Missions. I completed those all a long time ago, turned off my game, went to bed, woke up and they were gone.  

Members
1,862 posts
17,687 battles
2 hours ago, Yogaralwi said:

So I just got on for the night, checked over the status of the missions I was on (Varyag Mission 2, 1/4 complete, and Golden Week section 2, about one third complete, as well as the Raptor Rescue mission), and then jumped into a scenario battle (aforementioned Raptor Rescue).  Did quite well, finished Varyag Part 2, 2/4, and 5 starred the scenario, so finished that mission.  When I jumped out to the port, however, it showed 3 missions to do.  Puzzled, I checked it again, and now it shows Varyag Part 1 again, despite my completion of that mission about a week ago.  It also took away credit for the first section of both Varyag part 2 and Golden Week.  What gives?  Screenshot attached.

shot-18.05.04_00.22.35-0441.jpg

They did actually say that was supposed to be fixed during either the last update or the 1 before...it hasn't happened to me since whichever update it was & it used to happen a lot so guessing it might be a random fix that handled it for some but still needs a little tweaking to get it right across the board.

Sign in to follow this