Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
verkhne

Closest or Bloodiest game??

10 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

Never had a game like this, It came down to the very end (it had to by its nature) and somehow game declared a winner, which I still don't quite understand?     

shot-18.05.02_21.32.28-0585.jpg

[TBW]
Members
6,399 posts
12,031 battles

Had a couple that we won at the last second, far more blowouts though.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
609 posts
4,809 battles

did you have the personal score tab? I've seen teams win then a ship die as the counter reached 1000. Would be fun to watch as well if there is a replay

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles

Wish I had a replay myself...Our Gneis was very good , in the end it was him versus the Colo and Scharn in our cap ( I died in red cap). Enemy Bud player was also very good and got me in close range fighting

shot-18.05.02_21.33.40-0467.jpg

[STURM]
Members
300 posts
2,879 battles

I had a battle on Neighbors that came down to me in my Scharnhorst, at that point held together by duct tape and divine intervention against a Błyskawica in pretty much the same state. I was sitting in their base on the southern end, and he was hiding behind that island near it. He had to come out to reset the cap, but I would have sunk with a fire, let alone a torp, so I had to guess what side he was gonna come around. I guessed right, but it was still the closest match I've ever been in.

Also the only one where I was the last surviving ship and my team still won.   

[AR15]
Members
435 posts
2,939 battles

Ive had several matchs end in draws due to every ship on both teams sinking, mostly due to ram at the end.  Doesnt get much bloodier then every last player sunk.  Also had lots end with the last guy putting out a fire with just a hair of health while the other guy gets finished off for the win.  Those are the best matchs down to the wire, tooth and nail.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,834 posts
11,180 battles

I had a game where the score was 400/900, it was definitely going to be a loss, they had 3 bb we had 3 CA, 1 with less than 1k hp.  Their BB found themselves out of position and all 3 CA went to each cap, and stopped their points at 999.

These 3 CA's played the best CA game of their life, and managed to kill all 3 BB in the time remaining for a win.

Beta Testers
256 posts
5,937 battles
7 hours ago, JToney3449 said:

Ive had several matchs end in draws due to every ship on both teams sinking, mostly due to ram at the end.  Doesnt get much bloodier then every last player sunk.  Also had lots end with the last guy putting out a fire with just a hair of health while the other guy gets finished off for the win.  Those are the best matchs down to the wire, tooth and nail.

This  is where this game is peculiar. Tallying the ships sunk for both teams shows no ships floating at games end, yet a winning team was selected!!

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

This is the only screenshot I have of a close game. Down on points with 2 seconds left, and got the last ship. I'm still not sure why they were heading in my direct.

zupktLT.jpg

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

Some of my early update Ryujo Videos will have battles that come down to:

• Allied Ships: Ryujo
  • Enemy Ships: BB, CA, DD
  • 900 Allied / 970 Enemy
  • I am taking a Cap while my bombers are on the attack

Sign in to follow this